Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

Been in a car accident that cause me to have my disc replace

Been in a car accident that cause me to have my disc replace in my lower back took physical Thearpy also water Thearpy and still haveing a lot of pain and cramps in my back and legs and also feel tried all the time what should I do to get better

Have you undergone any investigations so far?

What are results of reports?

Have you seen an Orthopedist?

Are you taking any medications?

Since how long have you been suffering from?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I take muscle relaxers that all doctor gave me and this been going on for a year now I also had blood clots real bad in my legs but they send me to have X-ray they say I don't longer have them and ghe only doctors I see are my regular doctor and the doctor who perform my sugury

Thanks for providing more information.

Sorry to hear about your discomfort and i really wish to get well soon.

As you describe you have disc prolapse in lumbosacral spine so you need to be seen by an Orthopedist for a clinical examination and if required your doctor may advise steriod injections,surgical intervention which provide your relief.

Also as you have history of blood clots in legs so it can be a contributing factor in your leg pains.

And it is strongly advised to keep yourself active.

Color doppler study of lower limbs,MRI of Lumbosacral spine should be done in your case.

Elevate and exercise your legs.

You can ask your doctor for compression stockings.

A referral to Vascular specialist should be considered.

Having said this,you shouldn't ignore your symptoms and consult doctor again for further evaluation and management.

I hope this helps.

Please rate me highly (Star 5 Great Service), if you are satisfied with our conversation.

If you have any further query then feel free to ask.

Bonus and positive feedback are highly appreciated.

Good Luck.

Thank you.