Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hi doc well last night doc i had some toast and i started to

hi doc well last night doc i had some toast and i started to feel a little better, this morning i felt a little better too tiny bit of the anti d in my head but i am very bloated and nausea for good parts of the day , i did ok till lunch and after i ate i felt sick bloated and drugged again , struggled for the rest of the day and had to drink 2 coffes to get going again , good signs doc but i really do hope this time it keeps improving, im still a bit weary that im a bit to high as im still not fresh or alert as yet more tired and spaced but definate improvement
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Peter--why do you thing the bloating and nausea are from the meds?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

seems like when im anxious or drugged my belly bloats out like mad , it has always done this and when i feel good by belly shrinks and no pain or nasuea doc

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--so emotionally you're feeling better?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

a little doc just a little improvement , would like to see alot more soon but id say ive gone from 5 to 15 percent,not delighted cause i seen all this before and way better but its a start i need it to continue to improve to gain the confidance again

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--slowly but surely my friend. At this point I don't see any reason for you to even consider changing the does and I wouldn't go by the physical problems as a measure of where you're getting to. I know it's hard for you to believe this, but I think you're on the correct dose and it won't be much longer until you're out of the darkness, so hang with me
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok i will just looking forward to it lifting soon , ill keep you posted doc , thanks for being there for me my friend, talk soon