Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.
11246089

I feel a little run down and dont know why. I am pretty actve

Customer Question

I feel a little run down and don't know why. I am pretty actve so just wondering if I should get into some vitamins and if I do which one do I take
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Josh replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer website.
Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today.
Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

Let me know what symptoms are you experiencing at this time.
Are you on any medications?
Do you suffer from anxiety or severe stress?
Any investigations so far?
Are you under lot of stress recently?
Any other health or medical problems

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

just tired and worn out. i'm on no medication, no anxiety attacks. I've written saying that I have a bladder infection and that I've been taking the cranberry ural satchets and wondering if I should go and get some antibiotics.

Expert:  Dr. R. Bora replied 1 year ago.

Sorry,wrong post.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

does it pay to get antibiotics for a bladder infection. I've been taking the ural satchets and they actually helped with the pain but my urine is still smelly and quite cloudy

Yes, of course, it pays to take antibiotics for bladder infection.

A cloudy and smelly urine is suggestive of bladder infection with presence of protein in urine. This should be taken seriously and you need to get a urine culture done right away to identify the causative organism. Antibiotics generally prescribed are: ciprofloxacin, nitrofurantoin, cotrimoxazole etc, depending on the bacterial strain.

Ural sachets are just used to alkalinize the urine but cannot treat the infection itself.

I hope my answer has helped you.

Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience: 14 years experience in the emergency room.
Expert:  Dr. Josh replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for all these additional details. I am sorry to hear about your problems.

It sounds that you are suffering from Urinary tract infection.
The cause of most UTI's is bacteria.
You should use these tips to cure symptoms-

-A high fluid intake is essential.
-You should drink cranberry juice. Try to drink at least 2 to 4 glasses of cranberry juice a day.

Commonly used antibiotics include trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole, amoxicillin, Augmentin, doxycycline, and fluoroquinolones.

Your doctor can select one of these and prescribe it to you. You need to get urine culture test done.
Symptoms of a bladder infection usually disappear within 24 - 48 hours after treatment begins.
I am sorry you will not get online prescription on justanswer.com
It is illegal and against law to provide online prescription.
No expert on justanswer.com is allowed to give a online prescription.

Please make an appointment with your doctor for management of this issue. Good luck and take care.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business