Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Practicing Physician, Family Physician for 7 years

Im extremely worried about the stupid thing that I did last

I'm extremely worried about the stupid thing that I did last week. I got into a very intimate position with a women who I met in a bar. Thankfully, I did not have any sex with her. She ended up giving me a HJ while I finger f**ked her. I also had my finger pricked some 12 hours ago for routine blood work. There was no blood at the tip of my finger where it was pricked, but I'm freaked out as I don't know whether the person whom I finger f**ked had any std or not. I swear I won't put myself in such a position again.(and I typically don't) What are the chances of me catching HIV or any STD's? There was no genital contact.
Welcome to Justanswer website.
Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today.
I understand your concern and worry for STD after such incident.

Handjob is always is considered as very low risk for developing STD. Also, the only reason to be concerned if there was an exchange of bodily fluids. This would occur if your penis had a cut or open wound and she had open sore on her hand or thigh or legs. Well, the chances of getting STD by this way is very very slim.
As their was no direct genital contact, so you would be safe. No need to get panic.

I understand that you had done her masturbation( with same finger used at time of blood test). After 12 hours, of prick of finger, you would be safe. The chances of getting STD are very very less.
You are safe. No need to take stress for serious issue.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business