Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Experience:  Wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.

i have a round loft lump that apears down near my tendens that

i have a round loft lump that apears down near my tendens that runs up the arm and ony appears when i tens and gets bigger if i tense and pull my wrist up towards arm, and when i relise the lump disapears

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Do you have any pain in the lump?

What did the doctor say this lump was?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

there is no pain and doctor said that i most likly dont have cancer and laughed as i mentioned because i am parionoed, it is just over half the lenght of an ipohne as tall as a finger nail is tall and just a bit wider than a finer nail is tall but the less you tense the flater and less hight there is to it

Thank you for the additional information.

You probably have a Ganglion cyst. This is a is a benign tumor-like growth that occurs on the fingers, hands or wrists, and is situated over a tendon or joint. The cysts can also develop on the feet and ankles. The growth is filled with a thick clear liquid or jelly-like substance.

The cause is not known and treatment is usually not necessary since it is harmless. It may clear up spontaneously.

I hope this helps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i play gold every day this may have somthing to do with it, it is just over half the lengh of an Iphone and as tall as my finger nail is long and is just over as wide as my finger nail is long and as i un tense and left my wrist fall down the lump lowers and thins out, and is bearly visible when my arm is sitting flat

Yes, these are the symptoms of a ganglion cyst - they become more apparent only when the muscles and tendons are tense.

It is harmless and unless you have pain or any other symptom, you do not need any treatment.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yeah ok sounds good but when ever i serech an image of that or info it always says that they are a round ball shape were this is more of a cylinder shape, and to be fear it is probably about two fingle nail lenth deep wide or a bit less, and i some times get pain in my wrsit or in tendons but i get that on both arms a but its on and off and i think that might just be from over use, i do a lot oof driving for work and gym a bit and play a lot of golf.