Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

hi doc me again, still not great doc think im a little better

hi doc me again, still not great doc think im a little better at times but very slow , still woke up heavy and tired like anti d are there but not bringing me up like im still being pulled down by the valium effect , yesterday eve i came round for about 2 hours this morning poor enough and now okish, do you think it will last much longer doc
Just tired Peter or is there more to it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

down to doc , just eat half hour ago a little bit and feel bit better now but it can go so quickly and im back tired/ down again in a second, very far off how i was before the valium, cant see at all why i was happy with the world,thought it would be definitly lifting by now but ill keep hanging in doc

How's the anxiety?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dont think it is that bad ruminating all the time but so wrecked not sure what is going on just hit me again and i feel like crying at this stage and just going back to bed im so frustrated at how poor ive gone, and upset thinking i could have upset the dose

How long now have you been on the present dose?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

15 days doc on the exact same dose,

Peter I still think you're on the right dose now especially with the less anxiety part. The ruminating is something you need to work on with therapy--the meds won't stop that, only raise your spirits. Talk to your psychiatrist about getting some frequent therapy sessions but stay with this dose for now.