wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience

I am 43 years old female and not married I was treated on

I am 43 years old female and not married I was treated on year 2000 from ..weaknes diziness cramp ... muscle severe pain ..decrease of mental and physical capacity a great tension on my nervous system and muscle ...high blood pressure ... exertion ....chronic and severe fatigue by taking risperdal capsules increased gradually from 1 mg daily to 3 mg from the January 2000 to2002 and then decreased gradually to 1 mg and after suffering from side effect my doctor changes medicine to dogmatil forte sulpride 100 mg daily on January 2006 and I still take it till this day I am now suffering from medicine side effect and I think this low dose is doing nothing and after 13 years of treatment I asked my doctor to stop all medicine but he refused he told me this very low dose is given to maintain dopamine at normal level in my brain and prevent any future collapse again please advice me what to do and what is the diagnosis of this case and is there any alternative herbal treatment such as taking ginkgo capsules or omega 3 capsules

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am the moderator for this topic. I've been trying to find a professional to assist you, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected, as the professionals come online at varying times. I wonder whether you would like to continue waiting for an answer…hopefully it won’t take too much longer. Please let me know, and I will continue my search. If you’d prefer not to wait, please tell me, and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Camille - Moderator

Hi. I am online and available to help you. Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thank for your great effort I trust on the the team of this site and I will wait
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok I ready to chat with any one and reply all quetion
I am sorry to hear about all the years you have been suffering.

Well I think it might be time for you to take a very difficult, and bold, step to see if you can get some relief. It seems obvious to me that your current doctors have reached the bottom of their bag of tricks and, yet, you are still having these problems.

It sounds like you have been receiving good care from very qualified physicians without any significant lasting improvement in your condition. At this point I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up copies of all your medical records and travel to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is an excellent example of just such a place as this. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the country and I am sure that there is one near you.

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience