Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Sorry doc let me ask u this. Last time i had stress test was

Sorry doc let me ask u this. Last time i had stress test was almost two years ago same for echo. Ekg was done two month ago.
You don't need another stress test--nothing you've told me indicates you have any coronary artery disease that would warrant that. No valve problem would have occurred in two years so you don't need another echo. And a normal EKG two months ago means your heart's fine and you don't need another EKG
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok either i am crazy or i dont know what . what the hell is wrong with my breathing , i want to breath not have my mouth open like a fish around people or yawan help me

We've gone over this time and time again--you're describing perfectly what people do with anxiety attacks--no heart or lung problem causes someone to yawn and keep their mouth open like that
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok but how to stop it. you know when k watch those commercial on tv when person wakes up and takes a deep breath and feels great i am jealous. why is this thing wouldnt leave me alone

Again--when are you going to be able to get into therapy?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i cant , the problem with insurance , i basically havrbto choose whether tonsee my doctor do all the blood tests and exams or therapy

You don't need any more of the tests so you should shift your money into getting therapy--obviously my telling you over and over that this isn't anything but your anxiety just isn't enough
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

doc advice i know my diet not the best bjt i try, but because of all this anxiety i got hungry and now eating bitter chocolate . very bad

What advice exactly do you want?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well i ate the whole damn thing80grams.its 60 percent cocoa is tha tlo bad

No not just that--I told you before some sweets from time to time is OK.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dr chip the thing is its my weeknes i can say no to alot but i eat sweets every day

That still isn't anything to worry about right now--it won't kill you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

let me tell for examples what i ate today. morningpieace of garlic bread , pieace of garlic, smoked salmon and turkeynslices . then as a snack three mini muffins and a cup of 35calorie popcorn. then one twinkie,piece of salmon , salad, orange banana, and chocolate bar

Perfectly good diet with only the twinkie and the candy bar as sweets--nothing to worry about
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

but its every day plus its almostnsummer so its freaking ice cream season too

Even every day it's still an OK diet. I can't tell you how to stay away from sweets other than to say to eat something else and resist the craving
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok one more before i try to go to bed. what can taste almost as good as sweet but not haveball the yakinstuff. also doc is organic really bette for u.

Organic really isn't all it's cracked up to be except maybe for meats and poultry from animals raised without hormones added. Fruits are healthy sweets to eat instead of candy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

doc help bad news, yestarday morning school called my sine had a fever of 102 sore throat ache just bad. i went to the doctor. they checked for flu and strep throat so he was positive for strep they gave him amicisillin 500mg three times aday. so yesterday he took first full dose and today . he says he is not ache, but was still feverish and he said his thriat feels worse. also he has red like rash on his chest and upper back please help

Why do you think this is bad news? Has he ever had amoxicillin before?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes he did u think it might be reaction and why throat feels worse

It can take antibiotics two days at least to help with the sore throat and the rash may be just part of the strep infection and nothing serious. And the fever can also last for two or more days. Nothing serious here and you simply have to stop this worrying all the time. Now--this page is long and old and we need to close with a rating please.