Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Dr. Chip My urologist dilated. My urethra to 30 french what

Dr. Chip
My urologist dilated. My urethra to 30 french what measurement is that in centimeters?? Jd
Hi--first off how did it go and how are things now that you've had that done?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Got great urine flow no more dribbling but urgency is being caused by a cyst pressing from the outside on to the bladder. The dr. Showed me on the cystoscope. So iam doing blood tests for a mri out of pocket and then going to my hmo who had a 5hard month wait for the urologist. But i wondered about the dialation of 30 french in cms and how long to heal from it?
OK. 30 French is equivalent to 10mm or 1 cm--0.4 inches in diameter. That's a fair amount of dilatation and certainly would allow for good bladder drainage. As for healing from the procedure that should take about one to two weeks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Dr. Chip
Your really great thanks for the help. I always ask for u. If the out of pocket urologist and mri had not been draining my budget i would give u u a bonus. Hopefully in future til then i will mark the excellent happy face.
My pleasure--any time