Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Hello dr chip i need to tell what a horribel i had today and

Hello dr chip i need to tell what a horribel i had today and i need ur input. Ok again feel horrible. Weight on my chest, purping sour, my upper back is killing me its butning.. When i change my posistion my back hurts and chest too, i cant stand up straight. I alkways need either to sit or lean. so ofcourse i again think heart
Sorry for the delay--get back to me in about three hours
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am here

OK--what do you mean by you can't stand up straight?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it means when i stan up straight i have a bad pain in my upper back to the left side and when i take a breath it shoots to the chest

That isn't your heart at all--obviously a problem with your thoracic spine and like I told you before you could have a disk problem there
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what is a thoraic spine. and can it cause this heaviness on my chest besides the anxiety

That's you mid back--from the end of your neck to about the level of your stomach. And yes it can cause pain and heaviness in the chest
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

df i am so sorry that i keep bug u abou same thing but please just di or say somethingnto open my eyes. doc day two of my pain in the back constant yawning and i mean constant , i keep swallowing air just trying to take a breath,my cack on a left side is killing with every mive. it feels no so much in pain as it stiff. when i get up i feel dizzy

Have you at least taken it easy and stayed in bed?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i was doing usual stuff clean, taking kids to school, stores. r u worried

No, not worried but the back pain must not be quite as bad as you described if you could do all that. Yawning and swallowing air have absolutely nothing to do with your heart
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i do everything through the pain. just let me tell u once more what i feel in my back and chest area. ok when i am slouchy laying its better, when i am getting up, straighting it up it feels very stiff, and when i change positions i mean from slouchy , to geting straight i feel tre,endous weight on my chest.

That is entirely your back and not your heart--heart pain and heart problems just don't act like that
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

but whatnabout being out of breath when i go upmthenstairs, and i keep hearing skipped beats . and imused to have bp monitor butnits broke when i check my hr in my arm it doesnt feel fast

With all your other activity just going up the stairs wouldn't affect your heart--you probably think it's going to do that and the anxiety makes it happen
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can i ask u just please dont think its dump. wjat makes unso sure its notmy heart. and trust me i dont wnatnit to be my heat, its just all the weight on my chest, sob, yawning its all scary, plus skipped beats

Because--again--you've had appropriate tests to check that out. Second, your descriptions don't match a heart problem but they do match exactly an anxiety problem. Third, if this had been your heart--and, again, I know it's not--after all this time it would have gotten much worse to the point where the tests would be abnormal and a doctor would be sure it was. Time to close with a rating now.