Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Which probiotic is the best?

Which probiotic is the best?
Hi--before I answer do you have any medical conditions and why are you considering probiotics exactly?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm lactose intolerant, have ibs, have reflux. I currently take prevacid and zyrtec on a daily basis and occasionally fioricet. I recently been eating more fruits and veggies and have had excessive gas most days and have heard from people that suggested probiotics. I recently finished a course of antibiotics for a sinus infection.

I remember taking probiotics in the past but don't recall them helping but can't remember the reason other than my gastro dr said to take them. I also have had my gallbladder out too.

OK I recommend Colon Care as a very good supplement for IBS--here's a link about that