Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Actually just forget it. Im done. I give up

Can i take restoril right now and go to bed
If you want to but I have to say that if you're taking it just because you want to sleep right now to avoid being awake it isn't really the right way to use it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I havent taken it
And?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I dont really know.
Not sure what you're saying--you asked if you could take it and I said yes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
But if i take it when i dont need it then id be abusing it
Very true
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Idk if you can answer this but restoril can be fatal
Why ask and don't come back with just curious
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Really just curious
Strange curiosity coming from you. I really can't answer the question and you know why
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Not even if it was a what if scenerio
You can Google the answer--I just can't put it to paper here and your "curiosity" is getting out of hand.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok
Later maybe
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Dont be mad at me
I'm not but you know full well why you asked the question
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can i make a promise to you
Sure
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I promise ill reach outif im goingto do it
Promise noted and accepted.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I feel sick
If you'r going to say something like that it would save time to tell me the whole story in one post
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please dont be angry. I feel pukey, lightheaded, my tummy hurts
Not angry but you should just tell me more instead of a one liner. All of a sudden?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You usually tell me that there nothing you can tell me about it. My tummy started hurting after i eat lunch. Its been getting a little worse. The other things just kinda started
True there isn't much I can do about it. Just so you'll know I suspected this when you asked about the chicken nuggets. Tell me--over the past few days has this been a continuing problem?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Not really
And you're taking all your meds as prescribed?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes. What makes you think i wouldnt take my meds?
Just asking--don't get testy here. Does eating make this worse?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes
Then we have to be talking stomach or maybe gall bladder. Really can't say much more
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was kinda thinking stomache. I just wanted your opinion
Well it really can't be much of anything else if it hurts right after you eat
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Do you get sick of
Hearing from me everyday
No--remember it goes with my job and my personality
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can i tell you something. Im thiking of doing it
Go ahead
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Im really struggling with my emotions. Id be ok if i didnt wake up tomorrow
OK--so what's so bad tonight that you think that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I dont wxactly know
Well, it won't work like that--you have to talk to me
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I feel like a screwup. I ferl like all i do is make people mad.i feel like everything woukd be better if i did it
If you're thinking about your mom, she's already one angry you-know-what. And if it's Marty, well you know what I've said about him. You didn't make your friend mad today
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I feel like i let my sisters down
How so?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Like i dont protect them from being emotionally attacked. Im just ready to be done
You mean from your mother? Do you talk to them about how she is?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ya from her. They know how she is but they dont want me to even talk to her. Because some how by talking to her im betraying them
I doubt they actually say that. Can you avoid talking to her?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
They have actually told me that themselves. I dont know if i can avoid tslking to her
So what are they saying--that you should just tell her never to come around and never to contact you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
They say i shoud have absolutley nothing to do with her.
Well, that may not be practical for you but even so, is that the only thing that makes you think you've let the teens down?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I feel like i dont have enough time for them
OK--let's turn things around a bit. Mother's (yes I know you aren't their mother) very often feel that way but life does intrude on situations and unless you turn to being a stay-at-home type parent figure it just isn't practical. Also--what would happen to them if you were out of the picture?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
If i wasnt here they could live with someone who could protect them. I think they are miserable living here with me. Even judt typing that makes me cry
Protect them from what and who would they live with?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Idk who theyd live with.
Exactly--you'd basically be abandoning them to the fates. To me that would be letting them down, not how things are now when you're obviously doing well with what most people would find a very challenging and difficult task
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
They could go live with someone else. I dont want to do this anymore
So let them go somewhere else rather than taking the easy way out of getting rid of them.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I dont want to get rid of them. I love them. i think they deserve way better than i can give them.
So you love them, don't want to get rid of them, but your best thought is to leave them? Doesn't make sense
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I never said it made sense
Then you agree that it isn't a rational or useful thing to do? And basically it would only let you run away from life and the teens--in a sense, the ultimate let down for everyone involved?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I kmow its not rational but at this point i dont care
Then there really isn't anything more for me to say. I do think when you get like this you're overdramatizing things and acting like it's the end of the world. Yes you don't have the best of lives right now but welcome to the world because we all have times like that. I know you're tired and frustrated and sad and all that, but there have obviously been many days when you don't feel this bad and those will come again
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Overdramatizing. Really, whatever
Tried my best for now--nothing more I can say. At least don't let me down tonight.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Am i going to turn out like my dad
What do you mean?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
1)i worry ill turn out like my dad andctry to od a hundful of times like him

2) my therapist before the one i am seeing now said id turn out yucky like my dad unless i come to believe 100% what my dad did was wrong. Dont ask me why im thinking aabout this
I don't think you'll turn out like your dad--you do know what's wrong and you've been willing to work on it and it sounds as though he never has come that far and maybe never will. You do need to get to the point of realizing what he did was wrong and entirely his fault but that will still take some time
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Im sorry for bothering you with my petty problems
Not petty and no bother but have I at least gotten through to you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
A little
So I can go to bed and not worry about you tonight?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I will not make a promise. But i will call someone. You need to stop worrying about me
I can't stop worrying but at least it's good to know you'll call someone. Get back to me tomorrow
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
One last question. If i toss and turn all night would you be ok if i take the restoril
Yes--and yes I don't have to say this--but only one
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I thought 6 sounded like a good amt. i know only 1
Just one and talk to me tomorrow
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I slept for about 2 hrs last night. I am so crabby
Well at least you mad it through the night--listen, again--very long page. Sorry to have to ask but we need to close with a rating and then pick up on a new page.