Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Woke upntoday again with headache not as bad as yesterday butbits

Woke upntoday again with headache not as bad as yesterday butbits pressure innthe back and hurtbon top too. Again yesnits not the firstntime butbstill thoughts of aneurism.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--would it help if you went to a doctor today just to get checked out?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes it would help but why u think i need it

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
No I don't think you need it but I can't seem to convince you that you don't have an aneurysm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

almost twonyears ago i did ct scan on a head. based on exams the doctor told me i had primary tension secondary migraine. gave e meds they made me sick so i stopped thats whyni a popping advil. yes i am afraid of aneurisms. but this headache doesnt seem different i fee

nausea a little and just back of my head feel very heavy

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So basically it's the same kind of headache you've had before?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it seems same kind but very scary. so what unthink i should do

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
What more can I tell you besides it isn't an aneurysm so it isn't dangerous?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

is it normal to have about ten headaches a month, some r more painfull some r berrible

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well of course most people don't have that many headaches in a month but I assure you an aneurysm headache doesn't act like that--once you get a headache from a leaking aneurysm it doesn't go away and it continues to get worse until it forces you to see a doctor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well what does mine sounds like ok it lasts twonto five days in a row, when i get ip it hurts more, nausea feeling like the back of ,y head is heavy, feeling like my temple being squeesed in, light hurts

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I already told you--it sounds most like a tension headache from neck muscle spasms. With the light hurting it could be a migraine but those don't usually hurt in the back of the head and the neck
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so u saying it should pass and i wont die

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
It will pass and of course you won't die
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok one more thing why when i am sitting it hurts less when i get up nausea comes on and head hurts more

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well standing up puts more pressure on your spine and neck and tightens the muscles of the neck more. Still nothing serious and it will pass and you won't die
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello dr chip came from work head was feeling very tight on and off popped more advil now just a little better. now letme ask u and its my panick again ,my daughter for the oast week is very dpsrufgy, forthe last two days her fever ranges from 99.2 to 98.9.she is active i givenibiprophen also she has some sort of pimple on her nose and i now all kind of thoughts

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Type more slowly please--some of that was jumbled. First off those numbers are not a fever. Tell me about the pimple.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it loks yellow on top i put meds on it. i am now afraid she has sinus infection ,i Lso said my head was hurting all day now not as much i zm laying down praying it will get better

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Yellow on top? That doesn't sound like a pimple. And where did you come up with a sinus infection?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

she is sneezing and is stuffy the pimple is pink but kind of watery and yeloowon top i did put yodine

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
That just sounds like a simple small skin infection and you've done well with the iodine. She doesn't have a sinus infection so don't worry about that. Glad your headache is better and again it isn't an aneurysm. Now it's time to close with a rating please.
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice