Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.

thank you dr kumar for your help.. i rated you 5 star i would

thank you dr kumar for your help.. i rated you 5 star i would liek to ask you another question if i could..sometimes i struggle to motivate myself to exercise and eat healthy i want to find something where i can commit to a meal and exercise plan or something to keep me on track is their anything that provides what i need online? or in australia...also i want to know classes or exercises super fit professional sports people do regulary to stay fit.and good personal trainers online maybe?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. R. Bora replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome, I am happy to help you today.

I am Dr. BORA.

Dr. Kumar is offline. May I help you now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello dr bora thanks for ofering help, i will get right to it then.. sometimes i struggle to motivate myself to exercise and eat healthy i want to find something where i can commit to a meal and exercise plan or something to keep me on track is their anything that provides what i need online? or in australia...also i want to know how i can find out about classes or exercises super fit professional sports people do after long periods of time out their profession due to injuries and need to return to fitness in a short period of time...? thanks again

Hello James,

I will help you to do exercises that are generally suitable to lose weight. But you should have a personal trainer of hit the gym to get the best output and desired weight loss.

Here is a link to begin with.

Here are a few diet plans that you can try.

Depending on your body type: fat , muscular slim, you can select a diet from the above link.

I hope my answer has helped you.

Please remember to choose accept or to rate me excellent service ( 5 or 4 positive rating)to give credit for my answer and time.Bonuses are warmly appreciated.
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience: 14 years experience in the emergency room.