Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Dr chip. today wokenupmwith horrible headache upntonthe pointninwantedntonthrowmup.

Dr chip. today wokenupmwith horrible headache upntonthe pointninwantedntonthrowmup. Took twonadvils, helped a little went to work the light bothered me so, uch i couldnt even looke at it hurtso bad. Took two more advils, now i feel pressure evey time i move my head
Where exactly does your head hurt?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

back of my head feels heavy.

OK-- that's a tension headache for sure. Not a brain tumor or a bleed in the brain
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

u know for about a month i had a break from headaches i mean here and there smal ones but today was horrible all day feeling like i will throw up light bugs me

OK--but what's your worry here?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well yes my wlrry is aneurisms and now i am sitting and u know when i tell u i am sob its not correct what i feel is sudden pressure on my cjest thats causeseme to take deep breases

Slow your typing down--that was confusing
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry i said my worry is aneurisms, and also when i tell u feel short of breath its not correct i get sudden pressure in my chest which makes me want ti take deep breathes to expend the chest

We've talked over and over and over again about the breathing and chest thing and you still worry every time it happens. I can't tell you anything more than it isn't your heart and it isn't dangerous. And an aneurysm headache is nothing like what you've described
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i feel pressure and tighness in my head can i take two more advils so farit will be six

You can take two Advil every six to eight hours and you just need to lie down and rest for now. Time to close with a rating