Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

SMALLER THAN A QUARTER SIZE LUMP IN THE ARCH OF MY RIGHT FOOT.

SMALLER THAN A QUARTER SIZE LUMP IN THE ARCH OF MY RIGHT FOOT. SOMEWHAT PAINFUL. I ALSO HAVE HEEL PAIN IN BOTH FEET.
Hi--how long has this been going on? How is this different from the plantar fasciitis you had before?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Its exactly the same, I just never noticed this lump before....I saw a podiatrist for this plantar faciaitis approx. 2 yrs. ago. I would think he would have noticed it. I then went to a chiroprator and he did laser therapy on it which worked.

OK--does the lump move at all when you flex and unflex your toes?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

When I flex up with my toes it seems to comes to the surface more....It seems to flex with the bottom of my foot

OK--this is a plantar fibroma and it can be associated with plantar fasciitis. You'll need to see the podiatrist again for treatment, usually a cortisone injection to start. If that doesn't resolve it and it continues to bother you, you'll need surgery to excise it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Excellent service!!

My pleasure but please remember to rate my service to you