Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

hi doc how r u. well doc the bad days have continued with very

hi doc how r u. well doc the bad days have continued with very high anxiety and groggy and tiredness and very unstable, yesterday woke ok and day was poor today nighmares last night and out of it from 7 this morning till 7 this eve and feel bit better now on 8 days now doc , god i hope it gets better than tis soon its horrible
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Nightmares, Peter?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

just very weird dreams doc thats all, had to go to airport today to collect some friends so i know i was hoping to be up for it and was looking forward to seeing them , but thought i me good bit better and i had to fight very hard to get up and back and was very anxious and sicky in my stomach at times , know im still getting there doc but i just hope it gets a little easier than this soon ,

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So did you collect your friends?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes doc got em, i kind of going through the motions all over the place but just trusting it will come good, im at bout 4 percent id day while 3 months ago i was at 30 or 40 sometimes , just trusting that that will come as i continure to stabilize it just hard remembering that feeling and the ups and not having that type of seretonin feeling lately

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Peter, you need to hang in there for me and don't change the dosage--I still think you'll even out soon--there's every indication of that including the fact that you could get to your friends. Spend a lot of time with them--you need all the support you can get right now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok doc and will that anti d feeling and anti anxiety come with that stabilization?? i keep going that fine doc , thanks again my friend will be in touch soon

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Yes--the depression will lift and the anxiety will quieten Take care friend
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice