Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Hey Dr. chip only please

Customer Question

Hey Dr. chip only please

If you are not on right now. contact sometime tomorrow after work. not when you are working. 

Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hey--get back to me after about another three hours or so
Expert:  Dr. Natasha replied 1 year ago.
Hi BBSB.
I know you are in good hands with Dr. Chip- Just wanted to say hi and I hope you are having a good spring :-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey dr.cameron. miss u. everything . is bad. see ya.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
BBSB--let me know when we can talk
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Chipper I m here. Billybob hit a deer no insurance on that car. not the new one. his job is doing worse.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Is he OK?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes he is ok. but now with this expense. I don't know what we are doing I am having anxiety and depression so bad I can't see up. I am so tired when everything starts turning around everything goes bad.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So what's the story with his job?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

He is just getting less and less miles. last week the pay was 250.00 he was off 3 days now this week his check will be 150.00

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK. I can imagine how the two of your are feeling right now. No prospects for the work to improve?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

we are not sure he is at work right now. Chipper I wish the chest pains will stop. I tried everything. Don't want to get over medicated. I know I can call you. and feel better.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Tell me about the chest pains this time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I not sure it right in the back now down my left arm but that could be a back problem. because I do have back problems. it could be reflux. stress and deep deep dark depression

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, cardiac pains don't very often hit the back. So what's your guys' living arrangement now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

still in the apartment trying to pay the rent. not sure what will happen next just needed you. What I meant by it feels like something in my back I felt like a first through threw my back. to my front. I am really hurting.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Where exactly in your back?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

in the center feels like a fist is going through

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Tender back there? Does it hurt more to bend?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no not at all. just a lot of heartburn and Cry pain

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--and (know you won't like this) when did you last see your doctor?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

don't have the money. I am just going to bed if it get worse I will put up with it don't want to cause anymore bills. for awhile now. thanks chipper for being here. . hurting so bad going to bed send you box

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well I didn't help much BBSB but I'll always be here and let me know how it goes
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Chipper you are a ray of sunshine in all this depression. and badness. I know I can come here. I find love and comfort. thanks for all you do.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Love you BBSB
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey dr. chipper forgot to ask how is lois? remember her she has been on my mind. praying for her

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sorry BBSB--haven't heard from her in a long, long time
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

how the next box please it makes me feel guilty. then I will let you know. I don't know why I thought about her. but she is in my heart and head. can't get rid of it. so I will just pray for her. I still hurt a lot. in my chest

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sorry--forgot not to make it an answer. You're a very sweet person to pray for her
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hey chipper this site is crazzzy. I pray for you and dr. phil and everyone you love i will let you go after you next comment. I still have a lot of pain

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, if the pain is getting unbearable you need to see a doctor about it BBSB. Come back to me when you can
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Dr. chipper,

need some cheering up. my friend barb has depended on me for 11 years wore me out always fighting with her husband. and daughter. She has put me in the middle I told her for the last time. Billybob said I was getting angry all the time. depressed and so on. Barb and I are control freaks. I am just tired.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
What have you and BB done for fun lately?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

nothing don't have the money. what about what i ask?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You didn't really ask anything BBSB--just the cheering up part
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok read about barb and 11 years never taking my advice always playing a vicitum. I am just tired. I was in deep. now I just want out. oh let me tell you tabbygirl is so smart I accidentally throw her fake mouse into her dish. she went and got it out. it was soak.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Out as in getting away from Barb?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes? Chipper no I won't do anything stupid. I just don't want to be angry anymore you helped me work out ptsd. that is gone all the way. now I want this controlling behavior of mine to go and angrer.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
What kinds of controlling behavior?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yelling at her when she acts stupid,pulling tandrums on billybob you seen it. Chipper. I pulled all kinds of stuff on you and dr.phil

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
But what are the things you're trying to control?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

everything. see barb is kind of a person that has no backbone always complains but stays in abusive situtation no matter what then she draws her vicitms by making them feel guilty all the time. that how she got me. 11 years ago she keep showing me brusies. I am a person that has a heart. also I crave anything that made me feel I had power. I never saw it comming. I thought she wanted to change. so I tried to help but she never follow through her husband gives her a look she backs down. no her daughter is doing the same . I got in the middle. by trying to help her out with the daughter . I was stupid. now I am so angry and billybob is to. he said I change so much. I have hatered that I never had. chipper I wish i could go back and never became her friend. sooo tired.of people hurting me. I do have one bright spot on my facebook there is a wonderful couple that are my friends I never met them but they are here for me. But I don't like to bother them. just happy stuff.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Do you realize that for the most part the idea of control is an illusion--that we really don't have control over people, places, and things for the most part?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok. so why does billybob tell me I am a control freak.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Because you try to control things that you don't realize you can't control and it bothers you because you think you should have that control
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

that what is barb doing. when I try to tell her I can't deal with this junk anymore she tells me she will kill herself and her daughter. that scares me. so I stay and get angry, hey before this becomes chatting give me a box so you won't get into trouble. I love you to much.to lose you.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, Barb has her own choices to make, although I don't think she means that--you aren't responsible for anyone else's actions. Here's something for you BBSB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUdIKdRuYc4
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Also before I pay you. do you have a article I can read where I can break this cycle of trying to control everything and everybody. Love you dr. chipper with my whole heart. it helps me to have a friend like you that has my back.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
http://www.aish.com/sp/pg/Six-Steps-to-Letting-Go-of-Anger.html
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr. chipper only you gave me the right song you put a smile right back on my face. thank you. I called bb he was happy.I will work on anger steps. thank you love you. :)

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Anytime at all BBSB Love you too
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Dr. chipper I just wanted to let you know. something. I got tired of being trapped at the apartment so I walk 4 miles to walmart My parents gave me the money for a bike. so I would back. boy my chest hurts but it was good I am sooo tired I can't see stright. I will clean up house.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Great BBSB--so you've got some extra energy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no I just want to crawl into bed so exhusted but I am fighting that. along with these stupid chest pains. I hurt so bad.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well good for you for getting out and walking--you did it once so you can do it again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

remember I bought a bike to ride back. so 4 miles easy walking. 4 hard miles on bike. also I am going to pratice on the stationary excerise equipment. see ya.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--but don't overdo it