Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Tingly feeling in my toes. Soles of my feet hurt even when

Customer Question

Tingly feeling in my toes. Soles of my feet hurt even when just sitting. Pain goes up to my calves.
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Anthony Bray MD : Hello!
Anthony Bray MD : How long have these symptoms been bothering you??
Anthony Bray MD : Just since starting Zoloft??
Customer: A week maybe. When i was 4 i put my foot in a barn fan and cut off two toes. Amd the tingly feeling is in my stubs
Anthony Bray MD : the symptoms sound consistent with paresthesia( a neurologically based abnormal sensation)
Customer: They increased my zoloft around the same time
Anthony Bray MD : So it is possible that this may represent a side effect of the Zoloft and therefore you may need to stop this medication --- consult YOUR doctor on this.....further somatic type symptoms would also be possible but have not been part of your pattern. This makes me think that it may be a side effect.
Anthony Bray MD : You may need to be changed to a different medication....
Customer: Somatic symptoms?
Anthony Bray MD : OK --- this makes sense that the increased dose is probably the cause of your symptoms then....
Customer: Even if it hurts up into my calves
Customer: ?
Hello again!

Pain of the calves would bring up the potential concern of a deep vein thrombosis (blood clot) but this would typically be associated with risk factors such as resting recovering from certain surgeries....or other risk factors.... You have no redness or swelling do you??

Somatic symptoms are stress induced type symptoms...

Your history that these symptoms arrived along with an increase in the dose of Zoloft makes me think that this is the cause if the symptoms... So if you tolerated a lower dose then that may be an option...

I hope that this helps!! Let me know if you have further questions/ discussion or information and I will be happy to get back with you!! Best regards,

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only redness on my feet
Hello again,

Ok this does not sound consistent with a DVT then.

It sounds consistent with peripheral neuropathy type symptoms or some cause of paresthesia.

There are many possible causes of this type of symptom but your immediate short term presentation would limit the possibilities. Your recent illness with the dehydration could have caused electrolyte imbalances and this is a potential cause. The increased dose of Zoloft has potential to cause paresthesia but this is not usually so severe as what you describe. I would advise that you consult your doctor about a trial off the Zoloft to see if this leads to improvement...

Of symptoms persist then further work up would be needed to identify the cause. The combination with redness of the soles of your feet makes me think also of auto- immune disease as a possibility... Hope this is not the case...

Other causes are possible...

Let me know if you have further questions!!

Best Regards ,

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know on Saturday i had low potassium.
Hello!

Yes that is a possible cause and low potassium may frequently coincide with low magnesium...low potassium may also frequently cause muscle cramps--- Have you had these as well?? Muscle cramps of the calves might explain your calf pain....

So it seems that your recent illness and electrolyte problems would be probably the leading contender for the cause of your symptoms BUT still other causes as described could be possible...

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have further questions and I will be happy to get back with you! Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So should i try to increase my potassium
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What can i do for panick attack
Hello again,

Yes I think that taking supplemental potassium and magnesium would be likely to help your symptoms. You may benefit to follow up with your doctor to recheck potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium. I would advise trying the supplemental potassium and magnesium however....

I hope this helps--- best regards---let me know if you have further questions!

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What can i do for panic attacks?
Hello again!

You would be best to call your doctor or the MD on call for his practice. I would probably advise trying a period off the Zoloft as a possible cause of the paresthesia symptoms. I would probably prescribe Klonapin 1mg at bedtime to help prevent panic attacks. Your doctor may prefer a different approach however...

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have further questions! Best regards!!

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would klonapin help with nightmares too
Hello!

Yes it may.... It would tend to reduce the proportion of REM sleep that you have and so would be expected to reduce nightmares.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Whats thr general treatment for ptsd
Hello!

PTSD usually would need a combination of medication ( most often at least an antidepressant and often a combination) along with counseling.

You may very well need your Zoloft and so discontinuation vs pushing back dose to previous at least temporarily is a judgment call here in your situation. It is uncertain at this time whether the Zoloft or electrolytes or other factors are the cause of the paresthesia symptoms. I think that you discussing plan with your doctor on call would be the best way to proceed...

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have further questions !!

Take care!

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you sick of helping me
Hello!

No absolutely not!! I hope to be helpful to you !!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In the mean time what can i do for the ptsd? Im losing sleep. Im sleeping less the 4 hours a night because of the dream s and anxiety
Hello!!

Well until you can discuss your situation and plan further with your doctor (or the one on call) I would suggest that you for the time being back down the dose if your Zoloft to what you were on previously but not OFF at this time... Are you on other medications?? Anything for anxiety?? This may be of help to you with regard to your PTSD and sleep issues... A combination of an anti- depressant and anxiety medication would be common in this situation.

I would try the supplement of potassium and magnesium and follow up as soon as you can with your doctor as soon as you can. I think follow up labs would help to guide this situation...

I hope this helps!! Let me know if you have further questions. Take care!!

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im on no other meds. I have an rx for prazoson but my bp is usually low so im worried about taking it
Hello again!

I see. Well monitor your BP regularly ( sitting position after ten minutes rest---average should be less than / equal to 135/85) there would be no apparent benefit of this med to either your paresthesia or your PTSD....

So just keep track of the BP on regular basis as regard to that. I suspect that you may still be behind as far as catching up from your recent illness in regard to salts and fluids.... Your BP was quite low during your illness...

I hope this helps! Take care!!

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The dr i saw monday said prazosin would help with ptsd. I take atenolol so my bp is usually 90-100s/60
Hello again,

Well it makes a bit more sense to me that a beta blocker ( atenolol) would be more helpful to PTSD as it has secondary relaxing benefits but the alpha blocker ( prazocin ) may have application that I am just not familiar with--???

At any rate your BP seems to run on the low side .... Hopefully not too low!! I would report to your doctor if you feel light headed.

I hope this helps. Best regards!!

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to be done stuggling
Hello again !

I certainly understand your sentiment in that. Unfortunately we often face struggles that we have to deal with.... Everyone is dealt a set of cards with both good and bad generally speaking...

I hope that your treatment is helpful to your PTSD.. Hang in there!!

Let me know if I may be of further help with any of the issues that concern you! I will be happy to help to the extent that I can....

Please remember to leave positive feedback if my answers are helpful and to your satisfaction... Thank you and best regards!!

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ive thought how much better things would be if i werent alive
Hello again!!

Please run away from such negative thinking !! Suicide is never the answer !! If you are seriously at point of considering this then please get help ASAP!! It is common for people who are stressed and depressed to think this way but this is NOT the way!!!

Let me know if I can help further !! I will be happy to get back with you!!

Best regards !!

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know its not the answer. And im not thinking of it. Im just so frustrated
Hello again!

I am sorry that you feel frustrated!! I can relate!! I hope that things get better for you!!

Let me know if you need to talk about it more and that will be find too!

I will be happy to help however I can!

Take Care!!

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I feel like nothing i do is good enough. I have custody of 3 teenagers and they are so disrespectful. Then i have my biological mom texting me hateful hurtful things. I just feel alone and empty
Hello again!!

Well you that teens have reached that golden age at which they think they know everything!! If they are not pushing you away and being disrespectful then something abnormal is going on! :) ( I have thee kids ages 23, 18 and 13) so believe me you are not alone in your frustrations!!!!! It is a difficult time!! Hang in there !! Hopefully things will eventually get better again----it is a painful stage of their development however.

I'm sorry that your Mom is also giving you such a difficult time as well. This is frequent for many people as well. ( OK here we differ in that my 82 year old Mom and I have always gotten along pretty well and she remains supportive... I'm an only child--- maybe makes a difference) my dad died when I was 18 however.

I guess the point is that we tend to go through similar struggles and you may benefit to find friends going through same struggles or perhaps a counselor--- you know which ever works best for you!!

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have further questions and I will be happy to get back with you! At some point please remember to leave positive feedback and that would be much appreciated !!

Take care and Best Regards!!

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My mom texted me and asked me how the sex was i had with my dad. Im only 24 and i have custody of a 19,18,17 year old. Its not my idea of fun
Hello again!!

I'm sorry to hear that she would be texting such hurtful things. Were you subjected to abuse? Is she losing it?? Is she just mean?? I can't tell from your story as to which of these scenarios might be behind the text... I suspect that she has anger issues but I don't know the facts at this point....

Let me know .....

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My dad and brother brutally molested me for years. My dad besides having normal sex with me also sodomised me. Shes just a mean person
Hello again,

I'm sorry that you have suffered this brutal history. This helps me to understand your PTSD though. It sounds that your parents have both been totally dysfunctional to evil---keep in mind that this is NOT your fault!! I can't understand or begin to explain some of the things that people do. It is very unfortunate and unfair that you have been subjected to this abuse. I'm sorry that you have had to endure such things.

It is important I think to you to focus on yourself to endure as best you can and be the best person that you can be. You can't change the past but have to deal with the repercussions. The teens that you deal with is more typical of most people's life experience but the history of abuse is NOT of course.

Keep on mind that even though you have had to endure terrible things in your past that there are people whom have had their own terror stories that you have not--- brutal lifelong physical disabilities among other horrors--- you have had curses that have plagued your life but also blessings--/ grasp and cling to the positive things in life--- do the best that you can.

I would imagine that you are I. Counseling and this should continue to be a helpful part of progressing forward with life. I have no magic answers I guess but that you have survived some horrible things and you have been strong --- hold your head high for your own strength and courage.

I hope this helps some. Let me know if you have further discussion and I will be happy to get back with you!

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX Bless You!

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I blame myself for allowing it to happen. I know that there are people out there that are worse off than i am.
Hello again,

You are NOT responsible for other people's bad behavior!!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is just really hard to deal with and i am really struggling, i think id feel better if i could sleep and ive i wasnt having panic attacks multiple times a day
Hi again, Basically I think that you need to separate yourself as best as possible from these horrible events ( I realize this is so much easier said than done) I don't understand your mothers hostility toward you-- it seems that she is part if the abuse cycle... I would have to wonder if you are not best to put emotional distance between yourself and her. I realize that this may be a complex relationship and situation and you are in this and not me--- ultimately these decisions are yours to make. It just seems that she seems to be abusive to you as well ( not to mention cruel) this makes me question what benefit do you get from the relationship and if you are not better off to place more distance.... I hope that you have a close friend or sister or someone that is a good support for you. You may not as you said that you feel alone. You do need support... Counselor/ friend/ sister??/ cousin?? I understand that you have a complex situation on your hands....Let me know if you have further to share or questions or discussion...PS Well panic attacks are treatable/ preventable --- ask your psychiatrist about a combination to include an anxiety medicine such as Klonapin ( Xanax, Valium, Ativan ) as a potential option to use along with the antidepressant ....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want so badly to have a relationship with mom so i put up with her in hopes sje will tell me she loves me. I dont really have anyone for support besides maybe my therapist. I have s hard time opening up to people
Hello again!

Well it is certainly understandable that you would have a hard time opening up to people. I realize that the feelings that you have for your Mom and this relationship is complex --- far beyond what I can understand in this venue and not for me to judge... I just hope that you will benefit and not be hurt more...

I would think that your therapist would be a critical aspect for your support. You have to deal with difficult issues that are beyond what a typical friendship is capable of handling really. Still the friendship or key family members will likely have their own specific roles in your network of support...

I hope this helps--- best regards--- let me know if I may be of further help--- I will probably head to bed soon but back online tomorrow...

Best regards,

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont want to have to talk about the things i let my dad do. My therapist and i dont really work on things.
Hello again,

I understand. .... I think that the focus of therapy needs to be what helps to to move on and best cope with life now. It may well be counter - productive to open old wounds. Yours is not a situation of needing to explore past events in order to understand the reasons or sources of psychological consequences. In your case that is unfortunately all too clear. It would be perhaps helpful if you could throw away any sense of guilt with your past of being victimized. A soldier traumatized by the horrors of war is another common PTSD situation--- we would NOT expect that soldier to feel guilt for being injured physically or psychologically. I hope this analogy helps some.

Best Regards XXXXX XXXXX

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are helping. I am just so sad. I dont care anymore. I hate myself
Hello again,

Well don't hate yourself! That helps nothing.... If YOU aren't on your side then who will be?? You definitely need to be able to like/love yourself .... That is key!!!

Best regards ,

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I havent liked myself for years. I dont know how to. Any ideas?
Hello again,

Well I think the self- loathing is a core aspect of depression... I don't have any magic answer to this ... It is one of those things that is easier said than done... If you are a spiritual person then pray about it.... Otherwise /And meditate on this--- focus on positives --- about life and yourself! You know that you have good qualities and you need to review your qualities and good things that you have done.....

I hope this helps.....let me know if you have further discussion and I will be happy to get back with you!

Best regards,

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im sorry if i am bothering you. I know you cant do anything to make me feel better. Can an overdose cause rebound high bp
Hello again!

I'm sorry that I not helping you feel better --- I am trying!! And no you are not bothering me!! But don' t overdose!! That is NOT the answer!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are helping me but you dont have any magical answers. I know oding isnt the answer. I took 6 a couple days ago. And my bp has been elevated for me
Hello!

Well please try to take proper care of yourself !! Try to stay off a bad path of taking your MEDS incorrectly. It is sort of like getting frustrated with your computer. It does not help to throw it in the bathtub!!! I hope this analogy is helpful!!!

Take care of yourself! Best regards!!

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just get so sad amd at the time it seems like a good idea. And then i get scared. I think of all the thongs my dad did and to this day i still feel helpless. I think of him putting various items up my rear and making me walk around with them in there. I dont know that its possible for me to get better
Hello again!!

The feelings that you have are common. Just as it is important to control your temper and not do harmful things to others it is also important to keep control of your actions affecting yourself!! You need to avoid having your emotions such as sadness lead you to do self- destructive or dangerous things...

Best regards,

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying. Do you want ro be done helping me
Hello again!

No I am happy to continue to help you to what extent that I can!!

Best regards---- Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My dad use to put things iny rear and made me walk around with them in my rear. And he forced me to suck on his junk. And he hurt me when having anal sex. How do i get over that
Hello again,

Well I think that you are doing what you can... Medication and therapy....these produce horrible memories and are not really erasable. There is a new technique with magnetic treatments that are new and being tried for some psychiatric problems with good success. I do not know if this new technique is being used for PTSD-- ??? You may ask your psychiatrist about the applications of this new technique...( as I am not a psychiatrist I am not that familiar with this technique and its applications and research data... Your psychiatrist would likely be helpful to better inform you on this...)

I hope this is somewhat helpful or may lead to further help for you...

I truly wish that I could give you more powerful and helpful answers to your issues ...

Best regards.... Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont have a psychiatrist right now
Hello again,

Well I think it would be helpful to you to get established with a psychiatrist again. I think this would be a helpful step for you.

>>>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have an appt on 5/29. What do i do in the mean time? I am at the end of my rope
Hello again,

Do you see a counselor currently?? If so then follow up ASAP... Your primary care doctor may also be of help... You also might call the psychiatrist's office to try and expedite your appointment. They may sometimes put you in a call list if there is a cancellation. If you really need then there is probably nearby resources for emergency psychiatric services ...such as a mental health center for example. ( this does not mean commitment as many people tend to presume...)

I hope this is helpful

>>>>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just saw my therapist. He cant get me in for 2.5 weeks
Hello again ,

How is your other problem doing with the burning feet?? Are you on full or half dose Zoloft now??

>>>>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im back to the 50 mg of zoloft. My feet still feel tingly
Hello again,

I see---- you might benefit to follow up with your primary care doctor on this ....the paresthesia symptoms could have been electrolyte related but could have been due to higher dose of Zoloft... I wonder if you may benefit either from an anxiety med in combination or possibly a mood stabilizer such as Abilify added.... I suspect that you would probably benefit from some adjustment to your medication but this needs to be carefully monitored and preferably done by the psychiatrist that you will soon see...

I hope this helps....

I will be going offline for a few hours and expect to be back on around 8-9pm or so tonight if you have further questions that I may help you with.

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX with you again soon!

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not crazy nor schizophrenic or bipolar
Hello again,

I never said that you were any of those things! It sounds to me that you are depressed and have PTSD....

I deal with psychiatric problems but I do generally refer out PTSD cases such as yours to a psychiatrist ....

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Isnt that what abilify is for? Why do you refer ptsd cases out
Hello again,

I think that the scope of counseling exceeds the scope of my practice really....I am happy to counsel to the extent that I may help... But I feel that complex cases such as yours really needs the benefit of the specialists...I am certainly NOT trying to brush you off at all ... I hope to give you the best possible professional advice that I can!!!! I know also that most primary care docs are not typically handling the more complex psychological issues--- not set up to do extensive counseling and not the most trained in this arena either....

I hope this helps.. Let me know how I may help you further >>>>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its ok i understand. I really appreciate you helping me. Im sorry for taking up so much of your time
Hello!

It's a pleasure to serve you! I wish that I could offer more. Medicine is more fun when we can really fix a problem , you know. Your PTSD can be improved with treatment but there just isn't a magic fix. It's not like treating an infection song knowing that the treatment is complete and successful and final..

Please let me know if I may be of further help. I'll be happy to get back with you anytime!!

Best regards,

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe you can help me with my headache. I woke up with it and its just getting worse
Hello again!

Steady type ache or throbbing ? What part of the head?

Have you tried anything for it so far such as Advil or Tylenol?

Do you have any history of migraines?

Do you have sleep problems( these may be a source of headaches in their own right such as obstructive sleep apnea or problems with insomnia...) with awaking with headache then this is less likely to be the most typical tension type headache ...

Let me know on the above questions>>>>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its a throbbing headache. Its mainly on one side of my head. Ive tried tylenol it didnt help. I am banned from using nsaids because i have a history of ulcers. Ive never been diagnosed with migraines. I havent been getting very much sleep lately but i dont have any sleep disorders that I know of. But i also havent been really eating lately because my stomach is upset
Hello again!

Well the combination of Tylenol plus caffeine may be your best immediate option to try...

The quality of the headache on one side and throbbing is suggestive if a migraine type headache. The best OTC option for migraines is Excedriin ( this contains aspirin , Acetaminophen plus caffeine) since you are not supposed to take aspirin I would suggest combining a Vivarin 200 mg( caffeine which increases the pain benefit from pain MEDS PLUS is a vasoconstrictor to a mold extent which benefits migraines) Tylenol 500 mg tabs 2 tabs every four hours but not to exceed 3000 mg/ day

Your doctor may prescribe you one of several migraine specific medications if you have this type headache on occasion. The Tristan class such as Imitrex is usually helpful..

I hope this helps. Best regards ,

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I get these headaches at least twice a week My dr doesnt do anything about it
Hello again,

Well if your primary care doctor is not addressing this issue then I would advise you to see a neurologist...

You will likely benefit from a medicine for prevention if you have migraines this frequently. Topamax one at bedtime may be a helpful option for you in this regard.

A strategy for initial treatment of a migraine and often a secondary backup rescue treatment is commonly prescribed as the strategy to treat migraines. Triptan MEDS such as Immitrex, Relpax, Zomig, Maxalt are usually helpful options for initial treatment. The neurologist will need to evaluate you with regard to the headaches first if course.... Migraines usually are worse in bright light and with loud noise and frequently are associated with nausea as well.

I hope this information helps. If you have further questions then let me know! I ll be happy to get back with you. If my answers have been to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. That would be very much appreciated! Thank you and best regards,

Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience: 14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My pulse is 144
Hello!

Have you taken your beta blocker today?

Do you have history of atrial fibrillation or SVT as far as you know?

Do you have chest pain?

Do you feel faint/ light headed??

If yes to the two above then call 911 now!!

Let me know otherwise>>>>this would seem urgent to emergent in nature>>>>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took the atenolol at 10 this morning. No history of anything. My chest doesn really hurt. Yes to lightheaded
Hello!

The heart rate of144 is seriously abnormal and the cause needs to be evaluated right away! Normal resting is 60 to 100... Unless you have been exerting yourself then this is strikingly abnormal and potentially unstable>>> in this case call 911 ASAP PLEASE!!!!!

IF. This was not a resting rate then sit and rest and recheck your pulse rate in 10 minutes...

Please let me know!! >>>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took it after i got out of the shower. So should i wait and retake it?
Hello!

Ok to rest and recheck--yes...

Let me know follow up rate....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
128
Hello again!

I will have you sit or lie down for ten more minutes and please recheck and let me know. The rate is coming down but still seems abnormally high....lets see if few more minutes brings rate down further

Current rate not consistent with SVT rhythm ... Atrial fibrillation with increased ventricular response would still be potential ...

Would like to get another data point after further rest here...>>>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
135
Hello again!

Well this is abnormal and we don't know WHY your rate is so high...

It would be best at this point to call 911 !!!

They will check your EKG and can tell the type of rhythm that you have ....

There are reasons for this ( new onset atrial fibrillation ) that may require trip to hospital and other possible causes ( panic attack) that may not make it necessary for trip to hospital

Please call 911 now and paramedics will take next step of evaluation...

Get back in touch with me at your convenience but place your health first of course!!!

Best regards

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont feel like i need to call 911 or goto the hospital. This is the reason im on the atenolol. It just hasnt been this high in a really long time
Hello again!

So you have been on the Atenolol due to rapid heart rate?? Do you know the type of rhythm?? Sinus tachycardia, sick sinus syndrome, atrial fibrillation, supra ventricular tachycardia, multi focal atrial tachycardia or other???

This would be helpful if you know but this may not be the case....

How long have you had this abnormal rapid rate in need of medication??

Are you followed by a cardiologist.

I agree that you do not need to call 911 if this is a known condition for which you are already being treated. That makes a huge difference.

I hope this helps ,

Best regards,

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I take atenolol for tachycardia. Ive had rapid heart rate for a year. I started atenolol in december because my pukse was running in the 150s. I have seen a cardiologist and he said im a medical conundrum
Hello again!!

I see.... If you are a medical conundrum to your cardiologist then you might have something like sick sinus syndrome as a possible reason for this ( just speculation on my part here if course ) this can be a difficult condition to control and can alternate between tachycardia and bradycardia ( slow rate) at times...

So it seems that you need to follow up with your cardiologist. I do not know what degree of testing that you have had but you may need specialized testing by a sub specialist in cardiology in the electrophysiology of the heart. This can help to identify the cause of electrical abnormalities of the heart. I would recommend that you keep a journal of pulse rate and blood pressure at least twice a day and follow up as soon as you can with your cardiologist!! Primary care doctor too if this can be accomplished a lot sooner...

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have further questions!

Best regards,

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for all your help.
You are very welcome! Let me know if you have anything further!

Best regards!

Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. My pulse is back to normal 53. But i am sick. I still have my headache and i am vomiting.
Hello again!

Well I'm glad that your heart rate has normalized...

I m sorry to hear that you have headache and vomiting. Migraines may cause nausea and vomiting. You would probably benefit from prescription Zofran or Phenergan most....over the counter Dramamine, Benedryl or Emetrol may help with your nausea.

Possible that vomiting could be from cause other than migraine....stomach irritation such as gastritis or ulcer possible...do you have stomach or abdominal pain? Diarrhea?

I hope this helps. Let me know on the added info and also if you have further questions.

Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD