Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.
11246089

My new botfriend doesnt want to have sex. he says that he

Customer Question

My new botfriend doesn't want to have sex. he says that he is scared and lacks the confidence to initiate sex. he says that he has no problem if it is a girl he doesnt know but as soon a sit is a girl that he cares for he doesnt know what to do. How do I help him overcome this?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. R. Bora replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome, I am happy to help you today.

Have you tried to initiate it from your side?

Does he have problems getting an erection?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I have tried to initiate it - should I carry on?

Once i do initiate it he has no prob;lem getting an erection. The problem is he does not initiate it.

Hello kate, thanks for the reply.

Yes, you should try to initiate it on your part by making him feel comfortable with you. Some men feel stressed while having intercourse with close female friends with whom they are having emotional attachment.

The more you can make him feel easy with you, the lesser problems he would have.

You can also take counselling if he continues to have problems after you have tried your best.

If you have any further question, I would be happy to help you.

I hope my answer has helped you.

Please remember to choose accept or to rate me excellent service ( 5 or 4 positive rating)to give credit for my answer and time.Bonuses are warmly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much for your help. I think he does feel stressed because I am someone he has developed strong emotions for.

Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience: 14 years experience in the emergency room.
Thanks.

If you have any new questions for me, please address me as DR. BORA in the opening statement of the question.
Hello Kate.

How are you doing?

I have answered your question. Is there any other way I can help you?