Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Doctor, I drove about 5 hours yesterday and came home very

Doctor,
I drove about 5 hours yesterday and came home very late went to bed about 1:30 AM after taking a shower and I was woken up about 5:00am with arm pain in right arm. It feel like clicking like maybe I pulled something I don't know.
Hi--where all is the pain in your arm?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Where I would get a vaccination. It almost feels like I pulled a muscle or something it kind of like clicks and it is not a horrible pain or anything feels a little feverish in that area inside the arm area. And its not to noticeable after taking the Ibuprofen just seems maybe might be sore or something. I just don;t remember pulling anything yesterday but I was carrying luggage and bags. If I don't move it just feels warm.

Any pain in the shoulder especially when moving it? Is the muscle tender?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

doesn't feel like any shoulder pain. the muscle feels maybe a little tender.

not sure what it is to be honest with you. when I woke up it was kind of like clicking and then it hurt some. I don;t feel the clicking anymore after taking the Ibuprofen.

I did also have a little diarrhea this morning but its gone now. I ate a lot of salad the last few days.

Clicking as in the muscle was twitching?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Not muscle twitching but l like cartridge or bone clicking it was weird.
I am laying down right now and I noticed my right arm really doesn't have any place to rest so it hangs lower then the rest of my body unless I place it on my stomach. All I do know is impart its nothing serious I can't handle anymore medical issues. I am still trying to get the hemmoroid gone completely although it doesn't hurt it's just there. I am going to try and find away to rest the arm on a pillow or something at least making it where it is not hanging lower then the rest of my body. Because I don't have an area to rest it sometimes I sleep with my arm over my head and wake up with the arm aching from doing that and sometimes I am barely able to move it for a hour or so.
But absolutely no tenderness anywhere on the arm?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't feel any tenderness anywhere. I am really cold today for some reason. But if I worry about something I usually get cold. I feel a little tired from all the drinking the last two days 5 to 7 hours each day the last two days.
OK--this sounds like a pinched nerve in your neck and nothing too serious for now. You can try some ibuprofen and some capsaicin cream to the neck for now. It should resolve soon
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you doctor I was hoping it wasn't heart issues. I don't have time for anything serious right now. So should I rub that on the arm as well or just neck?
Not your heart and you can put the cream on both the arm and the neck.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Doctor,
I noticed in my left breast I felt a little somewhat pain like a needle then gone and it happened about 3 times just a few minutes ago I chewed up a baby aspirin and it seems to have gone. Like I said for some reason I feel really cold today although it is very overcast and foggy here. Doesn't hurt when I breath or anything.
In the breast itself? How long did the pain last?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes in the breast itself. The sharpness maybe a millimeter of a second and gone then came again maybe two more times and gone. I had to get me a blower dryer I am cold. My hands and feet mainly. I like to warm up with a blow dryer sometimes I will wedge it between the bed and night stand and go to sleep with it blowing on me on low warm all night.
OK--still not your heart and could just be another nerve pinch. Nothing to worry about
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks doctor. I took a chewable aspirin just in case and the pain never came back. But the blow dryer sure is warming and feels good.
Try not to worry about this
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Doctor,

The ache is still there a little bit in the same place and under my arm where the muscle is. No tenderness just feels like I have been working our or something and I haven' but I did carry some luggage and other items that were heavy some.

Still nothing much to worry about--just the nerve calming down and it will continue to get better. We need to close this page with a rating please