Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

i have been getting foggy and blurry vision after my monthly

i have been getting foggy and blurry vision after my monthly massages. why is that when they are done i get dressed and for around 10 minutes i have foggy blurry vision?, however it do clear up.thanks
Hi--does this start during the massage and is there any dizziness involved?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i dont think , obviously i am laying on the table for an hour ,mostly with my eyes closed. tho.. no dizziness

And except for happening with the massages, no other time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no, just after the massage

Just one more question--during the massage is your face in a padded donut? In other words, any physical pressure on your eyes?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

face down in a padded donut, but the eyes noe mouth are all unobstructed, it is a deep tissue massage also, pretty intense.

OK--I don't think this has anything to do with the massage itself. I do think it's more from your face being in the donut and by turning your head to one side or the other every so often while the massage is happening that should stop this. That said, you should get your eyes check if you haven't done so recently just to make sure you don't have the beginnings of glaucoma or a retina that's threatening to detach.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i get them checked yearlly, so thats good, , if its eye pressure that fine, someone told it it was all the toxins in my muscal be released because of the massage. does that make sense

Muscle pain and sometimes a little fever can be the results of those toxins but it's a systemic--all over the body--thing and it wouldn't be directed just at the eyes
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thank