Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Practicing Physician, Family Physician for 7 years
6740150

Every morning I have got dry nose and blood come out from nose(

Every morning I have got dry nose and blood come out from nose( cough while brushing teeth). I'm a smoker, I work at a fast food restaurant with lots of pressure due to holidays. I'm from England with a lot of dry and wet weather in past couple of weeks. so is this normal? or should i consider a doctor?
Welcome to Justanswer website.
Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

Do you have any other symptoms like cough, sore throat?
For how long you have this problem?
What is your blood pressure?
Any other health or medical problems ?
Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have got sore throat, I had ear infection couple of weeks before and was given antibiotics which is cured now. I have not checked my blood pressure and I think i have a high one due to work pressure. Well blood come out in form of dry from both nose and cough. I have them for a week now.

Sridhar, Thanks for all these additional details. I am sorry to hear about your problems.

Well, such symptoms should not be left ignored. It should be evaluated by your doctor. Possible causes are-
Cold, Allergy, Irritation, Nasal polyp, Growth, Bleeding disorder, respiratory infection.
Nosebleeds may occur during a hypertensive crisis, it is a condition in which blood pressure is having a reading of 180/110 mm Hg or more.

You can use saline nasal drop to keep the nose moist.Dry nose can increase bleeding.
A clinical examination is necessary for diagnosis. Medications will be prescribed after clinical evaluation.
I suggest you to make an appointment with your doctor for management of this issue.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.
It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. Leaving a Bonus will be highly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is there anything to do with my smoking? i was scared about a cancer thing.. as I started to spit blood( with cough in morning).

Sridhar, It is too early to take stress or panic for cancer at your age.

As you have a dry nose, and also blood come from nose, so this clearly rule out any serious issue like cancer. Most likely this is related with Allergy, Irritation or other possibilities as suggested above.
Nasal and throat examination should be done by your doctor for precise diagnosis.
Please don't panic for cancer.