Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Experience:  Wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.

I have armpit swelling and swelling in my upper arm and neck.

I have armpit swelling and swelling in my upper arm and neck. I have had swelling problems for years. But this time I am feeling lumps and can cause discomfort if put pressure on it. I even had trouble sleeping on my arm. I am trying to find a free clinic, since I do not have insurance. One reason I have not been to doctor.

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Your symptoms suggest that you probably have swollen lymph nodes in the armpit and you really need to get tgis seen to.

You can search for a free clinic in your area at this link:

I hope this helps.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. Leaving a Bonus will be highly appreciated.