A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist

I believe recieved an std can I get the antibiotics online

Customer Question

I believe recieved an std can I get the antibiotics online mailed to me?
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help you.

I'm so sorry but it is illegal to prescribe any medication for a patient you have not seen in person and examined.

One would not know what to prescribe without a test that can only be done in person. Various STDs require different medications, and they cannot be taken together to cover every possible STD that could cause your symptoms. If your concern is that you don't have insurance, you can go to any of the numerous free clinics in the link below, or to your local Health Department for treatment.

Best regards,