Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Hello doc. So again some questions will be kind of same some

Hello doc. So again some questions will be kind of same some diffeent. Ok as i told u we doing remodeling. so we have been moving alot so today i decided to start from second floor washed all. The windows blinds, washed all the curtains. Vacuumed. No we moving furniture to the basement. So the guys can come do the flooring. Is it too much my back is kiling me, and also i feel palpitations and. Constantly taking deep breases
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Let's not talk about the breathing and the palpitations--we've covered that over and over again. Tell me more about the back pain
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

my upper back feels very stiff and when i try to arch it it hurts , mylower just hurts, my whole back feels heavy. also i know u dont want to hear but let me tell u when i read the booms to my litle one i hadto take deep breathes in between sentences because i was out of breath. also i have had back problems since i was a teen,i also had epidural with my second child and thats when i started having lower back pfoblems

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Have you had any recent x-rays or MRI's of your back?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

nonot of my back . when i was a teen the chiropractor told me one of mydisks was not in place, plus when i put on weight it gets worse

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well for now you need the studies to see what may be going on and you need to see a physiatrist--a physical medicine and rehabilitation MD for some treatment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok doc i know u told me we all domthings and not die from it but from everything i am doing and will be doing does it take a toll on a body besides my back

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, you've got some back problems and when you overdo it a bit that's going to cause pain but that isn't something disastrous. You haven't been doing anything that would harm your heart
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

but its going to last about two weeks and every day is something plus work

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So what exactly are you asking me here?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

if movinf furniture exerting myself huffing puffing will hurt my acy breachy heart

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
No it won't and I've told you that time and time again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i am sorry if i am irritating u

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You're not irritating me but there are times when I just don't have anything new to tell you when you go over the same ground again and again. I know how hard it is for you but you really need at least work on letting go of the fear of dying. At least if you could do that it would help you immensely
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

trust me i am thats why i am working part time, washing windoos do all kinds of stuff to distruct myself,but this sob starts out of nowhere and oalss and all my trying go to hell

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Can't you at least tell yourself that since so far you've gotten through it fine that there's no reason to fear it now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i am sorry i fell asleep. i guess if i could do it or had a stengh to tell myself everything will be ok i wouldnt be having anxiety

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So basically you don't even try to tell yourself that? And what happened to your gratitude list?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i do tell myself every time i havr a panicknattacknor a bad thought please dont let me die,or its just an attack it will pass. sometimes it helps latelty no. i am such an idiot tried to help my husband so i moved alot of furniture to the basement myself i am in so much pain now, and i still feel skiped beats

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well if your back is bothering you you shouldn't do any heavy lifting for now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well we have mo one to help us and while we moving i am trying to spring clean , and i knew i will pay for it

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Your heart won't pay for it but your back may. You mean your husband doesn't have any friends that can help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i am so sorry i keep falling asleep. well we need this moved before thursday so everybody working . yes my back is killing me

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--at least you're sleeping. Listen, after you finish moving don't do any more heavy lifting and have your doctor get some x-rays and an MRI of your spine. We need to close this page with a rating but again, you haven't done any harm to your heart and you really need to try the Prilosec for now
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice