How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A. Schuyler, NP Your Own Question
A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 16261
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
Type Your Health Question Here...
A. Schuyler, NP is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi. my husband dead in london.18 th of october 2012. he went

This answer was rated:

Hi. my husband dead in london.18 th of october 2012. he went for treatment to the hospital, because he was cancer, i don't know where he dead which hospital, can you help me please, i can' get his death certificate


Thanks for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to answer your question.


You can telephone the attending physician to determine where he died. They will not release any information to anyone other than the next of kin.


You can also contact the British General Register Office and give them your husband's name and date of death. They will be the ones to send you the death certificate. You can order the death certificate online at


You can also contact them by telephone at +44 (0)300(NNN) NNN-NNNN(8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. Saturday 9am to 4pm).


The mailing address if you want to contact them by letter is:


Certificate Services Section
General Register Office
PO Box 2


Please accept my condolences on the death of your husband.



Best regards,





A. Schuyler, NP and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you