A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

Hi. my husband dead in london.18 th of october 2012. he went

Hi. my husband dead in london.18 th of october 2012. he went for treatment to the hospital, because he was cancer, i don't know where he dead which hospital, can you help me please, i can' get his death certificate

Thanks for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to answer your question.

You can telephone the attending physician to determine where he died. They will not release any information to anyone other than the next of kin.

You can also contact the British General Register Office and give them your husband's name and date of death. They will be the ones to send you the death certificate. You can order the death certificate online at http://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/

You can also contact them by telephone at +44 (0)300(NNN) NNN-NNNN(8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. Saturday 9am to 4pm).

The mailing address if you want to contact them by letter is:

Certificate Services Section
General Register Office
PO Box 2
SOUTHPORT
PR8 2JD

Please accept my condolences on the death of your husband.

Best regards,

Schuyler