Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.
7152018

My tail bone is split into I need to ne on pain medicine can

Customer Question

My tail bone is split into I need to ne on pain medicine can u help
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Milli, RN replied 3 years ago.

Hi there and thank you for the question. I am a Registered Nurse and will be happy to help you today. Probably the ER or urgent care / walk in clinic will most likely be your best bet. If you are looking for pain medications that you can't buy over the counter, all prescriptions in the United States have to be ordered by a Licensed Medical Professional. There is no one on JustAnswer.com that can do this for you. We do not establish a patient-health care professional relationship and it is against Federal law to prescribe without knowing you, or without examining you. The American Medical Association feels like standard of care is not met and not valid without this. Also, please be aware of websites that offer 'online medications' as many, many people have been harmed by taking substances that are not what they think they are. You have to be very leary of companies who will give you a prescription based on questionaires also. They are after your money, not your
well being. http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm048396.htm