Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist

I have had this problem for years. But every time i ejaculate

I have had this problem for years. But every time i ejaculate there is brown (I think Blood) is in my semen. Ive only had protected sex so i don't think its an STD.
Dear customer,
I am Dr.Charles and I’m happy to help with your question today .I need the following information from you,so that I can provide you the complete & best answer:

Do you ever seen blood during urination?
Is there pain during ejaculation or urination?
Any other known medical illness?

I am online and is waiting for your reply.

Kind Regards-
Dr. Charles
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no, no blood during urination. There is no pain during urination but there is a nagging pain after ejaculation, and i have no medical illnesses.

Thanks for the valuable info you had given.I’ve taken a close look at your question & the reply and come up with the following answer:

Old blood turns brown and this may have caused brown tint to your semen.The condition is called hemospermia.The brown stuff you see in your ejaculation every time is old blood.

This can be due to inflammation, infection, blockage, or injury anywhere along the male reproductive tract.This can be due to a problem in testicles,prostate,epididymis or urethra.

Sometimes,cause cannot be determined.

You need following tests:

-Urinalysis and culture

-Semen analysis and culture

-Ultrasound of the scrotum & pelvis.

This is not an emergency.So I advice you to make an appointment with your urologist to know the exact cause of this & then accordingly the treatment will be done.

Hope this helped

Your satisfaction is my prime goal and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have.Please feel free to ask if you have any other question.

Thank you for using just answer website.

Kind Regards-
Dr Charles

Hi Justin,
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Have you consulted urologist?
What was final diagnosis made?

Let me know,