Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.
11246089

I am 53 years old and have been gaining belly fat and serious

I am 53 years old and have been gaining belly fat and serious man boobs for quite some time, but it think I am eating correctly, only fish,chicken and vegtables. My boobs are beging to hang. Can this be corrected with a testosterone suppliment, or do you have any suggestions. I dont have any time to really excersize.

Dr. R. Bora :

Hello and welcome, I am happy to help you today.

Dr. R. Bora :

Are you breasts painful?

Dr. R. Bora :

Please enter chat to respond.

Dr. R. Bora :

Hello, are you there?

Dr. R. Bora :

I will switch over to question and answer format, as you have not been replying me in the current chat session.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no just flabby

OK. Firstly, I would like to say that the enlargement of your breasts may not be due to "true increase in breast tissue". You mentioned that you have gained weight and it is quite possible that the recent gaining belly fat could have resulted in "pseudogynaecomastia" or false impression of enlarged breasts. Weight gain itself can give an impression of enlarged breasts.

So, it is very important for you to lose weight.

However, obesity itself can also cause enlarged male breasts due to hormonal imbalance. So, yes you will do good with HRT for men (hormone replacement for men). For this, you will have to see an endocrinologist .The HRT therapy includes customized bio identical hormone therapy program.

If you have any further question, I would be happy to help you.

I hope my answer has helped you.

Please remember to choose accept or to rate me excellent service ( 5 or 4 positive rating)to give credit for my answer and time.Bonuses are warmly appreciated.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

so suppliments are not a help

Yes, it will be helpful. That is all about HRT (hormone replacement in men).

But you cannot take it on your own because the dose has to be individualized and there are side effects too.

You have to take it under the guidance of an endocrinologist after establishing by blood tests that you have low levels of testosterone in your blood.

I hope my answer has helped you.

Thanks for the accept and the bonus.

I hope you follow my advice.

Do let me know after you get the tests done and see a specialist.

Have a great day ahead!