Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Experience:  Wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.
3452947

I am a 27 year old black female experiencing these symptoms: sunken

I am a 27 year old black female experiencing these symptoms:

sunken eyes/dark circles
appearance of weight loss (face looks different-sickly. Body frame is smaller)
heart pain palpitations
nasty taste and smell in mouth twice a week
burping after eating or drinking. acid reflux symptoms
frequent yeast infections and bacteria infections
extremely flaky scalp

My health is just deteriorating. Please help

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Your symptoms suggest that you probably have gastritis - inflammation of the inner lining of the stomach. This can cause pain in the upper abdomen which can often be confused with heart pain, nasty taste and smell in mouth, burping after eating or drinking, acid reflux symptoms etc.

The yeast and bacteria infections also can be due to a low immune system. This can be due to a low immune system - this again can be due to stress or due to vitamin and/or mineral deficiency.

Lack of appetite is another symptom associated with gastritis.

You need a to consult a doctor for a complete checkup. ill then, please take Prevacid , available without a prescription for the gastritis. Also take a multiminerla multivitamin supplement and at least 8 glasses of fluids daily. of these, take sports drinks like gatorade which will help supply you with electrolytes.

Regular exercise will also help.

I hope this helps.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. Leaving a Bonus will be highly appreciated.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What about the weight lost and dark circles?
Weight loss can be due to either loss of appetite or due to indigestion - both are related to the gastritis. if you suffer from indigestion, you will lose nutrients, even if you eat a healthy diet.

Dark circles around the eyes can be due to the loss of fat around the eyes. or it can be due to any infection in the nose or sinusitis - this can cause stagnation of blood in the small blood vessels around the eyes leading to the dark circles.

Lack of sleep, especially if you are under stress, can also cause dark circles.

I hope this helps.