Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Hey Got good news what a follow up with you.. Cant wait until

Hey Got good news what a follow up with you.. Can't wait until you call.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
What's the good news, BBSB?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

WOW I am so excited. please hold the box back until later.

First my parents bought me a bicycle like excerise but it has a sking motion in. and remember we are in credit card debit. 19,000.00 plus everything else.

now our credit card debit is 14,000.00 we got our taxe back and I paid and closed 2 orachard card one firestone card 3 capitol one cards.. we still have a long way to go. But we are heading in the right direction.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good--how's BillyBob?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

He is ok. excited to see things going down at least. He is so proud of how I am handleing the bills. work is still going up and down. but I try to make every penny count. he told me to call you with the good news. becaue he left friday won't be home until monday night. I just check my bank account and found out the taxes came back. and before I called you I paid everything off that I could. I need to share the good news with my friend. billybob first of course. then he told me to call you. How was your weekend.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
My weekend so far is fine. Piano and I saw Silver Linings Playbook which you guys should see if you get the chance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what kind of movie. Hey are you proud of BBSB. I can't find a job but billybob dosen't want me to work. And how hard should I do the bike/skinging thing.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Very proud of you, and it's a feel good movie. So how's your health?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok I know the drill doctor thing now. your funny. my favorite Doc and friend.

ok stable. except a very bad headache nothing will fix. Had it over a week. or more. no meds will touch it. It' funny it goes away and comes back harder . hurts a lot. What about the elliptical that is what it's called how much should I do on that.> I still get out of breath a lot.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
The elliptical is great and just go slow on it--maybe ten minutes at a time. So are you eating and is your stomach doing better?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You know me like a book. No I eat jut scramble eggs, oatmeal or I start throwing up. Just soft foods. I got really bad the other night. But the headach is the big issue... I take a lot of malox.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Just one other medical question--what meds are you taking now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I stopped everything . just pro air, allgeries shots, delura, pantoprazole 40 mg carafrate 1gm, loratadine 10 mg. I stopped everything else.. For heart. tired of those dumb meds making me sleepy. remember I dropped all Doctors except my allgeriet. I do have a regular doc.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--you certainly sound much better emotionally.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok do you know what to do about the headache. Yes I am doing a lot better mentally knowing i have you to come to for support. When I am happy. or ad. that helps out a lot having you my doctor as a friend.

There is times I really miss dr. phil. but he is gone. So I still mourn him. I still get gerd a lot. what can I do for that.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well you're kinda taking all I could recommend for the GERD Where does your head hurt?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

in the front then to the sides. it goes and comes. sometimes when it gets bad I slur my words. But it does go away.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Have you tried some capsaicin cream to your neck?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no Just ice packs I will try that. I wonder why I can't get rid of it completely. Hey could it be because of the overgrown polyps. no meds are touching that. also why does it hurt that bad. where sometimes I can't talk.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
That doesn't sound like it's from the polyps. Could be a tension headache from spasm of your neck muscles
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok doc, I will try the cream I just want it to go away and never come back.

and you are not getting after me. for getting rid of docs .Wow that is a first.

ok doc After you answer these quetion. then give me the box. I am happy the bills are going down. also do you have a clean joke. I do love youCool. I wear these a night. you I hope will alway be here when I need you. Please don't ever change.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
First how's Tabby Kitty?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

boy you are a side stepper.. She is a brat. she steals my stuff and I find it later in my shoe. I was heading out to the store I laid my car keys down. on the couch and they were just gone. It took me an hour to find them .Tabbygirl had stolen them put them under the bed. she does that to billybob. when he tries to leave. she loves the snow. She will go out and through it in the air. she is omething. How is scruffy and barney, and the others. Are you a little upset that I got rid of the other doc. No joke.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
No--no problem with not seeing the docs for now. Barney and all the others are fine. OK--a 95 year old man tells his family he's going to marry a 16 year old girl and they are very upset with him, yell at him, and ask the minister to talk him out of it. The minister tells him he thinks it's a sin in the eyes of God, but the old coot won't change his mind. So the family asks the family doctor to talk some sense into him. The doc talks for ten minutes, realizes he's not getting anywhere, throws up his hands and says, "I'll give in to your straight--I've seen a lot of these May/December marriages end in death." The old guy looks out the window, shakes his head, and says, "Well, if she dies, she dies." Talk to you later and love you BBSB
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey now I am getting a lot of presure in my head. Wow. you think taking something for sinus might help. it's over the ears now and the head.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
What do you have for sinus pain?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Afrin, mucinex cold and sinus liquid. this is how it feels with these nose bleeds. and tupid polyps. i know i will have to do something. soon.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
No Afrin but you can do the cold and sinus liquid
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

doc chipper did you see your bonu. billybob said to . we love you. so much. no box pleaseMoney Mouth money face.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
BBSB thanks so much but you really shouldn't have done that. Keep me informed as to how things go
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

did you get the second bonus?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Yes, but really--I feel badly that you're giving me such a generous bonus--you need the money more than I do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

dr. chipper billybob and I feel you earn it. when i can. you are getting everything you ever helped me with. that is how many you helped me with tonight. Just be here my friend you never said anything about tabbystealing?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Jenny does that to me all the time and I'm sure she does it on purpose. She just sits there and looks at me while I'm looking for whatever she stole as if to say, "Next time pay more attention to me." I'll be here whenever you need me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey chipper what movie did you go to see this weekend? I might be able to get a job for one day a week . 8 hrs for that day. 25 miles away. don't know if it will be worth it.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay BBSB--let me know when you're back on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Chipper I am here.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Me too
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

did u just get back?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Yeah--had a couple of patients to see. What kind of job?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

security guard. i am off oxygen.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Great on both counts--any chance the guard job will eventually give you more hours?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no they have evething covered. its in a mall. i will be a fill in guard.only. last night i had a scare. couldnt caught my breath. also the person in my allgery office wont talk to me like she did. i call red.she really hurt me. oh well. read everything and comment

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
How did she hurt you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the way she was cold red never does that. unless i did something i change my appt to oct but i know its. not that. i will try for july. also what do u think about the job

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I some work right now will do you good--we all kinda need that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok to sum up everything.ok to work. no movies u went to overweekend . what about red i love her so much. how about the out of breath thing.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You might be over reading the thing with red--we all have bad days. If you were only out of breath for one period like that I don't think it's anything serious. No movies this weekend but I do want to see Olympus Has Fallen maybe this weekend
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Cool cool i live through u. also i will put app in tomorrow for job. see ya love ya

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Love you too and say hi to BillyBob
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Chipper,

I didn't get the job. also billybob and I will be moving

2 hrs south of where we are now. his company isn't doing good. but we are not leaving the company just going to another deciated board. Not sure when we will have to move. But i will rent u haul and get the neighbors to help. i don't want billybob have to worry about anything. I will do everything i can to help him.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I know you're a bit support for him BBSB. Where exactly are you moving to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

just south of where I am right now closer to my parents. can't say where on internet. Sad because of I didn't get the job.

kinda of hard to breath still. but I will be alright.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
That doesn't mean you can't get another job. You guys get another apartment?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

we might. I am looking on the internet .maybe for another townhouse.

or even a house. I am packing off and on as we are talking. But i don't know when he will get a trasfer. maybe august. or maybe before. His company dosen't want him to leave. so they are trying to make him happy. How is my scruffy???? It's always very hard to breath. billybob is gone until monday.... I am very tired.... hoping it will be our last move. hard to tell.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Scruffy's fine and Jenny, Barney, and Brandy send their love.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok one question you. sidestepper. go back and read then I will leave you alone. no comment about not being able to breath or no comment on billly bob gone again? but please don't ever get bored of me. I need my chipper always.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, you don't like the medical discussions but is the breathing bad? How long will Billybob be gone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Oh my chipper you can ask me anything. you are very special to me. you make my depression lift a little. When I speak to you. monday......

yea breathing is very tough. but I am taking proair. and allgery pills. allgery shots. and my breathing treatment and dulera. maybe all the excitment and maybe all the packing....

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Lot of heavy things?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no not really. just some clothes that we haven't worn. books, dvd. some stuff like that. Billybob wants to help he gets worried about me. doing everything. I did take a drive up. 2 hrs away to get a feel of the place we might live. and look at the town... then on the way home i picked up the boxes. hoping the meds will break up the heaviness. also I have a ear infection pretty bad.. But i am trying to take care of it my self..

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
When will he be back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey chipper you haven't read Monday night..... Also i am looking over internet for home remedies for ear infection. and heaviness in breathing.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Yeah--I did miss that about Monday. Not sure there's anything out there very effective for ear infections and the breathing problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well I am going to try onion oil, or tea tree oil. for the ear. and maybe heat that is what webmd said I will look over mayo. hey don't worry i will pay you. for your advice what do you recommend. for ear and breathing.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Garlic oil or water can help a bit for the ear. Vicks VapoRub for the breathing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok chipper need your box. I am happy about the move I am just worried if it going to be the same thing. get to a nice place fall in love with it then move. I know billybob is trying to be a good provider. he has hung in there with me through everything. so I will hang in their with him no matter what 30 years. can't wait for the next 30 years. I am happy in love. no i am not mental that much anymore. I have a friend name chipper.... That helps me when things go down.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
The two of you will be fine in time BBSB--I'm a good judge of people and you two are fighters and good guys--those guys always win. Nite
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Doc I gave you all together 54. i took 2 and bonus of one. hope that helps. I will always need . you.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Again, BBSB--the money's not my priority with you
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey doc please send me some music links.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well first tell me how things are going so I can choose the best ones.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Not feeling good. I didn't want to waste your time because I can't pay.

really feeling bad pain. can't breathe.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tth-8wA3PdY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcWXCaXQmKI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUO7N-zSMYc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks my great DOC . i JUST WANT TO FEEL BETTER. LOVE YOU. bbsb

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Love you too BBSB