Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

I am a 35 yr old female who is diabetic I have been having

I am a 35 yr old female who is diabetic I have been having abdominal pain sharp contracting pains and have been having a white thick milky discharge and this week i dont know if it is related but i have also got white blissters and what feels like cuts in my mouth my mouth pain is severe and hurts really bad! I do not have insurance and can not go to the doctor please try to help and give some remedies thanks so much. i also know i had a yeast infection and a uti i took some cipro and bought some monastat 1
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 1 year ago.

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to Justanswer, I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

When did the discharge start?

Dr Brims :

Do you have any fevers or chills?

Customer:

yes i do my head feels hot and i can not get warm

Customer:

i went to the bathroom just before i messaged you and seen it when i wiped but i have experienced it alot in the past

Customer:

i have had anal sex and thought it was related but i havent had anal sex for over a year now

Dr Brims :

Do you take any medication?

Customer:

i take gabapentin 800mg 2x a day and i do take 2 each time because of sever neuropathy

Customer:

and i take percocet one 2x day

Dr Brims :

Okay, so you have discharge and fevers?

Customer:

yes i have been sick flu like systems and also a virus for like the last 2 weeks or so

Customer:

the abdominal pain is almost like having a miscarriage

Dr Brims :

Any blood ?

Customer:

i have experienced 6 so i know the pain but i also have my tubes tied

Customer:

no

Dr Brims :

Okay, any pain with urinating?

Customer:

i have no energy and i have alot of headaches

Customer:

some thats why i got the anitbiotic for uti

Dr Brims :

How long have you been on the antibiotic?

Customer:

being diabetic i keep uti and yeast infection

Customer:

i was on it for ten days its been about a week since i have taken it

Dr Brims :

Have the symptoms improved since you started it?

Customer:

no not really a little with pain while peeing but i still have the abdominal pain and the nausia

Dr Brims :

Do you have any allergies to any medication?

Customer:

after i took the antibiotic i started with a sore throat then a few days later i got the blisters and as each day goes my mouth gets worse none that i am taking now i am allergic to latex, adhesive, a pain pill um i am tring to remember the name darvocet

Dr Brims :

Okay, this may be a yeast infection but it may require oral antifungal drugs like diflucan

Customer:

i have been taking levison spelling on that sorry

Customer:

ok my mom gave me some magic mouth wash it helps but for only like 20 min

Dr Brims :

Okay, you may continue it for now, or use salt water gargles

Customer:

and i was also wondering i have been taking alot of nyquil could that have something to do with my mouth

Customer:

so do you think that discharge is also yeast

Dr Brims :

If you are allergic to it it may have something to do with your mouth

Dr Brims :

It is white, correct?

Customer:

i have never been allergic before but i do take about every night trying to help with my pain and help me sleep so could i have given myself an allergic reaction takeing to much

Dr Brims :

It is unlikely you gave yourself an allergic reaction

Customer:

well i mean by taking to much of it

Customer:

i know that an allergic reaction can happen all of a sudden

Dr Brims :

Yes, it is possible

Customer:

so you think diflucan will help with all of it

Dr Brims :

Yes, I think diflucan will help most of your symptoms

Customer:

ok i will try thanks can you recommend anything else

Dr Brims :

Salt water gargles for your mouth

Dr Brims :

But if you continue to have fevers and chills then you will have to see a doctor eventually

Dr Brims :

Are you there?

Customer:

thanks i appreciate your help and time

Dr Brims :

You're quite welcome

Dr Brims :

If you have any other questions or concerns on this topic please feel free to ask

Customer:

sorry yes i called to see if my mom could get me some diflucan and we are going to go to a walk in clinic tomorrow thanks for your time i have one more question

Dr Brims :

Please remember to click a rating button prior to exiting the chat session if you have no other questions

Dr Brims :

ok

Customer:

do any of my systems sound like a possible std

Customer:

my husband passed in 2010 i did some things dealing with the grief i have since gotten remarried but was just a little concerned

Dr Brims :

The discharge could be due to an STD, but usually it is not white with an STD, it is usually yellow

Customer:

no mine is white a really clean white

Customer:

bright white

Dr Brims :

Okay, then it is not likely an STD

Customer:

ok thanks i have been tested regularly the last time was before i got married august i think i have only one partner my husband since april of last year we got married in september

Customer:

so i just wanted to be sure

Dr Brims :

You're welcome

Customer:

again thanks and i was telling my mom what you said and so she wants to take me to the clinic so thanks alot for your help and suggestion and by the was she is a nurse so when you said what you said thats when she was like she really wanted me to go to the clinic so thanks again and have a great night

Dr Brims :

You're very welcome

Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience: U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience