A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist

Hey i have been out of my methodone for 2 day and i am starting

Hey i have been out of my methodone for 2 day and i am starting to fill like crap, i am from fla visting and cant get back it time for my next appt. I am currently i Silverdale Wa and need it be seen today around 1:00pm I am a 43 yr old man not a junkie just needing some help until I can make it back home> thanks

Thanks for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help you.

There are several methodone treatment centers in Washington, but I don't know how close they are to Silverdale. Here is the web site for one company:

There has been much debate about opening a clinic in Bremerton, which I do know is in Kitsap County not too far from Silverdale, but the neighbors have managed to drag out the zoning for at least the past 3 years. As of today it still doesn't exist.

According to the Kitsap County Health Department, the nearest methadone treatment facility is in Lakewood:

Tacoma Treatment Solutions

XXXXX Suite 100

Lakewood, WA 98499

There is another in Pierce Co.

Tacoma Pierce Count Health Department

3629 South D Street

Tacoma, WA 98418

You would need to contact them to see if they can get an order from your Florida provider to dispense treatment while you are in Washington.

Kind regards,