Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

r u available

r u available
I'm here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

doc first thing that bothers me alot. ok 2 weeks ago my daughter was coughing fever went to the doc he said cold ok a week later her ear went to the doc ear infection she is still on amoxicillin, and yesterday started coughing again and congested, and rectal fever of 99.6 how much i can take.and i ofcorse afraid of miocarditis

99.6 is a normal rectal temperature--not a fever. Do you know the symptoms of myocarditis?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well theya said in kids no symtoms after cold they just drop dead. we were in doctors last week he listened toi her

So are you just going to continue to take things way too seriously like saying that kids drop dead after a cold which really doesn't happen? Do you ever sit down and think through how illogical your thinking is sometimes?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well when my kid gets sick 3 times a kmonth logic is out of the door. not to mention my wisdom tooth came out on friday and i have 7 stitches and my whole face is ckooked nmot to mention pain

So what can I say to you about this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just tell me ur opinion should i rush her again tomorrow and wjhat is that. she is coughing and congested started last night. and mind u she still has 2 doses of amoxisilin

No, you don't need to rush her to the doctor. Some coughing and congestion with no fever doesn't need to be seen by a doctor for several days and these aren't symptoms of myocarditis. As for your mouth, yes swelling and pain are common after an extraction
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its not pain now i rather take another tooth then go through this . dentist said because u had sergical extraction and have 7 stetches its ok. the pain is very very bad. can i ask u who does have miocarditis how common is it. and be honest other moms when kids get sick think about this too?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

he heart beats fast. she ran a little

No, I doubt other moms worry about myocarditis and it is very uncommon. All I can say about the tooth is an extraction can be very painful and that doesn't mean there's anything wrong. There's nothing seriously wrong with you daughter but if logic is out the door, nothing I say is going to calm you down
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes if u can tell me how can a child get sick 3 times a month and be ok i will listen

Depends on what you call sick--a cold even three times a month isn't exactly what I call sick. And if you don't rush her to the doctor every time she may well get over it on her own.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well first was cold then a week later ear infection and now this. and dont forget a little over a month ago broncitis

Still nothing I would be too worried about. In fact, part of the problem may be too many antibiotics and I wouldn't give her any more if I were her doctor unless I thought they were absolutely necessary
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok i will listen to u and keep an eye on it. also on friday morning i had my appt also to gyno. welll based on my cramps, years of pelvic pain and recent ultrasound i was finnally diagnosed with endomiosis. have 2 choices either iud or hysterectomy. and my breasts r fine.

Well I suggest the IUD first. Time for you to give me a rating please