Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hi doc how are you. well doc i moved down to the 300 and up

hi doc how are you. well doc i moved down to the 300 and up to 312 after 2 days and god i have been all over the place, ok the first day then 2 realy bad days and yesterday thank god felt the anti d and did pretty ok think i have a bit of a cold , totally feel as though this is right amt doc but im bobbling all over the place and it feels very unsettling , will it iron out soon doc on 5th day now just hope it give s me bit more stability soon as i seem to be goiing little to hi then anxious then tired then up and back ok. its just scary cause of all the moving but i know it should come good soon just need reasurrance doc, plenty of light just not stable
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So Peter this isn't like it was when you thought you were going through serotoinin syndrome?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no doc not at all ive been in a horrible place of not knowing how i was the last 4 weeks or so and it has been quite alarming for me , but yesterday thank god i felt the anti d starting to hellp me like hold me up from ruminating and down anxious mood and yesterday was pretty good think i got bit of a cold last night and am more unstable today . the world looks like a lot nicer place again but im still a bit alarmed and im bobling about and its unnerving me not sure am i tired or want to get going and feel fear as a high now not as a depleted anxiety which is more natural im sure, feels more lke things should be , i just hope i stabalise bit better soon doc i am super sensitive so i know it will take time now but i hope to get my confidance back soon so i know all will be ok, and no not like seretonin symdrome just bobing of anxiety or fear and energy but that should balance i hope, what you think doc , i think its good news for us hope you do too

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
It is good news Peter and now I think you're finally on the correct dosage. The important thing for now is not to overdo yourself--eat, rest, do some walking, talk to friends, but don't get too physical and don't push the envelop. I think we're there, my friend, but keep me updated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok doc and the highs and the anxiety will balance out , have bit of nausea and am bit restlesss too in and out but should all that iron out doc

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Yes, those will balance out--give it a little time
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice