Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Dr. Chip tried asking this question to deratologist but his

Dr. Chip tried asking this question to deratologist but his online didnt load. So i ask u what. Do i use to cleanse my face since i have roseasha. No pusltules but red think skin snd big big pores and skin rubs off in a daily layer. I heard cetsphil but ehat about the redness and big pores any better cleansers. Skin burns easy and gets red with alot of mosturizers cleaners creams ect. Trying to look better and young what do i wash with and any other products for my skin problem
Have you had any antibiotics for this and what cleansers have you tried so far?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
U and i talked about the anti biotics i tried many cleansers most irritated. Made skin redder burn. Need to know any companies that make cleasers for roseasha and make up foundation would be nice too. But cleanser right now.
OK. I'd suggest Aveeno Moisturizing Bar followed by a lavender facial astringent, and then a cucumber and sage facial mask.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Any alcohol in astringent? ? That i cant use any alcohol or citrus acid in them
Not in the lavender facial astringent. Give it a try