Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  35 years of experience
8227957

I have headaches , nausea, hot flashes high blood pressure

Customer Question

I have headaches , nausea, hot flashes high blood pressure only is high in the afternoons taking medicine for blood pressure but symptoms r the same and feeling like iam going to just pass out symptoms happen all at once everday for about a month.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Customer:

Customer:

Welcome to Just Answer.

Customer:

How is your blood pressure levels?

Customer:

at different times of the day?

Customer:

Please enter reply.

Customer:

You may be having difficulty in entering chat. I am changing to question & answer format.

Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

How is your blood pressure in the morning & evening?

Which blood pressure medicine do you take? When?

How is your menstrual cycle?

Did you consult doctor for these symptoms?

Did you have any test?

Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
Please reply to those questions.

That will help to assist you better.
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
Without further information from you, I am writing the answer.

High blood pressure can such symptoms.

Blood pressure needs to be controlled well.

You should consult doctor again.

Time and dose adjustment of blood pressure medicine can be required.

Doctor can prescribe combination of blood pressure medicines.

You should record your blood pressure at different times of day like before taking medicine, 1-2 hours after medicine, when you feel symptoms, before going to bed and when you get up.

Take the diary to doctor and he will check it and decide.

Female hormonal imbalance, increased thyroid hormone can cause hot flushes.

Anxiety, stress can be associated.

The passing out feeling can be caused by different causes.

Dehydration, variation of blood pressure, anemia can cause it.

There can be brain & heart issues too.

You need a thorough evaluation by doctor & have tests.

Please take plenty of fluid to keep good hydration.

I will be happy to assist, if you need any further clarification.

If you are satisfied, please choose 4 / 5 rating / smiley face/Excellent/ACCEPT to compensate for my work and time.

Please click on REPLY TO EXPERT, if you have further questions. You can ask for details even after pressing button for 4 / 5 rating / smiley face/ ACCEPT.

YOUR SATISFACTION IS THE AIM OF OUR WEBSITE.

Best Wishes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Its 120 over 80 in the mourning and at night it was 149 over 80 I take
bystolic 5 mg in the mourning my menstrual cycal is rightbon but I only
bleed for a few days then it slows down I drink lots of water eat good I
have had test for blood sugar and thyroid .

Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
When do you feel the symptoms usually? At night/afternoon/morning?

Since when are you taking Bystolic?

When did you consult doctor last?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have seen a Dr for this and the symptoms start in the afternoon when the blood pressure was high but it's not high with the medicine the symptoms r still there I have been taking bystolic for a week now

Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
As the systolic blood pressure is still remaining high at night, you can need increase of dose/ addition of other medicines.

Bystolic is usually increased at 2 week intervals.

You have taking it for a week now.

But as your symptoms are continuing, I would suggest to consult doctor again.

You need to have a repeat evaluation earlier.