Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

what do you think is the best way to be aware of your emotions

what do you think is the best way to be aware of your emotions and take yourself back to where you were when you were feeling them, takes a toll on me to do this meditation as i need to do it being active, been so busy lately:(? i really need someone who knows how long it will take to meditate this chakra, not sure where to find someone who knows things about it. btw i think one of us is a mind reader. half a min after i checked for you you're there:P

Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
What exactly do you mean by saying you're not in touch with your emotions?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

they're surpressed, i can't tell what emotions i got. it comes out as a mystery. i think my entire mind is blocked. just unconscience thoughts arrive at some points when i talk or write. so thats why i feel really up and down all the time. the only emotion i can show is anger, but i can feel sometimes, but not like i can cry or something. i can laugh also but it's not real. once i start listening to the emotions i block everything else out, and hte emotions are blocked when busy doing something. when i meditate i can feel the pain from them tho for sure, but nothing else. there is a few strong emotions i've found, that i don't really forget, but i don't really feel it.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So you don't feel sadness or happiness or fear?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i can't express it for sure, and i don't read any mind boggling nor cry. all i feel is the rejection of myself cause of not being able to reach out ot myself to have a normal conversation. then i just make it all about giving to others to feel better, or to go into my depression mode to express myself.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Not sure exactly what you're trying to say here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it's just what i know about myself and the sickness, not what i actulaly feel. my emotions and thoughts and anxiety and depression is solely based on what i should of been doing out of the despair you would feel if you can't do what you want. my ego got in the way of being healthy, my fear of feeling got in the way of feeling, but it's all just what i know about psychology, not something i actually feel, but i once did feel and i just know what i felt. basically the feelings are all repressed, so i now try to dig them out again. my feelings are all clinical expressions and % of success and happiness or what you would think would be happiness. no wonder your memory gets blocked when you act out your feelings to be truth to you without actually feeling them right?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So the only feeling you ever feel now is anger?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i can express anger, when i get tired, or just out of the blue when i wake up, or if someone insult my privacy or boundaries or whatever. i guess i once got hurt by someone when they attacked me, but it's really just consequence of my previous behaviour, it's not really a long felt anger. i can like feel that i feel something but, not really what unless i start talking about it.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I can't really grasp exactly what you're trying to say here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well basically I do not feel i just got a selfdefense to protect my ego, cause the emotions are gone but the selfdefense is there, i can still feel that my mind is boggling on something, but i cannot make out what it is, therefore depression and anxiety is the way to express your frustration, you can't be aware of this pain all the time so once you stop thinking about something to do you're f**ked. like you know that you once felt an emotion hapiness, sadness and anger or whatever at a right stage, and now all you do is a selfdefense to express it, cause you don't really feel it, you're just aware that you could be feeling it.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sounds more like you're saying that you suppress your emotions so you won't hurt or be hurt
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i been channeling all my chakra blocks(self defense) into being seen as a heartful person and a good person, but now the heart chakra is blocked as well, thus i don't feel i just use my head. basically all my chakras were closed when i start meditating, but the heart one, i don't know why it's so high i think it's just mentally acting to not allow myself to see the block.

something like that yes. there is no reason to do that tho, how do i return to being me? this is the act of the devil:( egosentric and foolish.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You're complicating this too much. Emotions, although they're linked to thinking, are really separate--you don't just think yourself into an emotion
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sorry fell asleep last night. i just think to get emotions, then when i am sad i laugh not really in content with them, since they are buried. either that or i get the symptoms of depression and ignore it. well basically if your feet chakra is weak, you get a mental instability that causes you to not feel well isince the energy is not refreshed into your body. you cannot get enough chi into your body that is needed to maintain other chakras. it might explain the reason for depressions and anxiety and other mental problems. tecnically. it's like you want to be on your feet a lot to lose weight and be mentally stable, if you don't do that you're pretty screwed on energy in the feet. well i had vibrations in my feet now for 2 days, not all the time but. earlier when i was testing to see if there is any energy below my feet, i could actually feel it being drawn to my hands and back to the feet.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So is all this helping you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well i been so busy and bit annoyed i am, i just want back to a calm state of mind, but yeah should be helpful. this feet chakra might not help too much tho, so i'm getting a bit annoyed it's taking so long, and not able to do it at all times. altho i'm actually not talking nonstop lately, nor did i need the doc for real. i decided to try and make boundaries to allow me to do these stuff. i really don't need all the time i'm spending on other people atm. it is exhausting. well the first day i had 6 pains at once(arms heart and a lot of throat pain when it uncovered) and i cleared them all down to just feet and a bit of throat today the throat seem to be gone even tho i'm focusing on the feet.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Boundaries are necessary sometimes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes. so did you test this btw? close your eyes breath and see if you get any pains or maybe you just get visions:P i sent my friend's mom a thank you for opening my eyes to healing 13 years ago.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I get neither
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

oh well. need to meditate then, but i guess you already have, things are either closed or you haven't scan it properly or you maximized it.

. i believe the chakra system would be a great addition to psychology as well, you get a lot more knowledge and can probably heal much faster patients. like walking on your feet is cognitive therapy as well, cause it actually fix your feet chakras. like 2 hours of walking outside every day would fix you, but also it's funny cause people get winter depression right? and a lot of people do not go outside in nature for 2 hours at winter time. talk about trying to find new ways to recover all the time:P having a hard time do this all the time tho:P

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Walking is good even in the cold
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ya. i just hate the ice.btw wanted to ask you if GERD would cause swallowing problems?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Potentially yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the difference between gerd and astma and allergies is pretty equal. symptoms that is. bit worried i burned my throat. might be the smoke adding to it. how do i treat it if i can't take meds every day for some reason? or there is too little of it.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Why couldn't you take meds every day?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i can, but i forget. main reason i want these chakras cleansed asap as it would improve memory, if i don't carry all these memories i don't even know what is, or stop thinking that much.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well except for not eating acidic or spicy foods there isn't any other way to deal with it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

will have doc check for astma on tuesday, but sure there is not something that can cleanse the throat, cause it's all messy every day now, sometimes the nose as well and sickness really f**ks me up.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
A nasal irrigation system might help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

will try and find one, could use it for throat as well or? like the throat/ear/nose channel? should find something to cleanse the lung hairs.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Mucinex or it's equivalent--guaifenesin--can help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

oh ya tussin and solvipect is the brand names here. will ask for a recept hopefully can get it discounted.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Give it a try
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well it would solve a lot of issues, since now i eat candys like constantly and having issues drinking cause of the cough. going to try sleep now, I'm beaten. got all messed up cause had to go out fix the apartment so not time to do anything:( thanks friend and i love you:)

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Love you too--til next time
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice