Thank you very much.
There are two main possibilities here.
First, this can be an infection, which is resistant to the action of drugs/antibiotics you have already taken. At this point, a swab from the affected area and subjecting it for culture will be very useful to identify the bug responsible for the infection, and this will also direct the use of specific antibiotic which will work best against it.
An allergic reaction is another possibility which may continue for months, and this is secondary to allergic response to particular undergarments, soaps, shampoos etc.
I can understand the insurance issues you have, but since this has been present for long, therefore its imperative to have this evaluated by your doctor.
Use pure cotton undergarments.
Use hypoallergic/baby soaps.
I hope this clarifies and answers your question.
Wish you good luck.
It was a pleasure assisting you and i hope my answer was helpful. I will appreciate 5 Star Rating (Excellent Service) & a Bonus as this is the only way i get credit for my time & expertise. Do not hesitate to ask any follow up questions or clarifications any time.
I would have been worried too if i were at your place but let me reassure you that this is a treatable condition and carry a good prognosis with appropriate management.