Chris C.
Chris C., Nurse
Experience:  Nurse with with 10+ yrs. in wellness care, geriatrics, hospice and acute care.
66637759

Do u think my gynocologist can check my ears i am very tired

Do u think my gynocologist can check my ears i am very tired with all the running to the doctors. and also when he will extract the tooth if i have ear infection will it do anything bad to the bpdy or brain.
Yes, a GYN can at least check your ears. No, an ear infection won't cause any problems from a tooth extraction
When you visit the dentist, if you have bleeding around a tooth, pain under the teeth, swollen gums, swelling on the face, it means that you already have an infection. In such cases, the dentist, in normal circumstances, will prescribe antibiotics. Only after the infection has been treated, will your tooth be extracted. In case of an abscess, antibiotics become a must.

Tooth extraction recovery does not take very long in many patients, but in some cases, an infection can hamper the recovery process. Our mouth has a lot of bacteria, especially in people who do not take care of their oral hygiene. In such patients, infections are very common. People, who were already suffering from infection before undergoing tooth extraction are given preventive antibiotics. There are other patients, who develop infection after tooth extraction. This normally happens because the mouth becomes a playground for the bacteria and sterilization is not possible due to the sensitive nature of the area.

Chris C., Nurse
Experience: Nurse with with 10+ yrs. in wellness care, geriatrics, hospice and acute care.
Do you need additional information in order to accept my answer?