Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Experience:  Wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.
3452947

I have a spot that hurts to the touch on the left side of my

I have a spot that hurts to the touch on the left side of my chest it is just bellow my peck could that have something to do with my heart

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Since when has this hurt?

Does it hurt only when you touch it or does it hurt deeper inside?

Do you have any difficulty in breathing?

Any pain in the jaw or left arm?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It started hurting this morning when I woke up I notice it but it doesn't hurt bad until I touch it I don't have any pain in my jaw or left arm I have not had any problems breathing
George,

Thank you for the additional information.

The pain you have is more likely to be due to a muscle strain rather than due to a problem wit the heart.

Pain from the heart is deeper inside and quite severe - it will occur even when not touched and frequently radiates to the jaw or left arm.

Please apply a warm pack on the painful spot for 10 minutes and take Ibuptofen 200mg thrice a day - ibuprofen is available without a prescription.

You should see the pain decreasing within the next 1-2 days.

I hope this helps.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. Leaving a Bonus will be highly appreciated.