Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

think i just forgot what life is.

think i just forgot what life is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cVhtZd_BLk

http://www.seniormag.com/caregiverresources/articles/caregiverarticles/feelings-emotions/fear-feeling.htm

Busy right now--back at you in a few hours
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sleeping soon might be but working on this

Later
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hey check this. http://www.enlightenedfeelings.com/symptoms.html

this is basically the chakra system.

together with accepting emotions(ACT method) this is pretty darn good. just wish i found a way to know if there is any deep emotions left that i cannot find with the last method. i was laughing tieing up my bf just now heh. and i made a joke in the middle of this, about i can fart out with my gastritis my emotional pain:p instead of breath it out:P heh 7 hours repeatedly listening to this i'm starting to not feel as much pain.

Funny--and Chakra is good
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what do you think about buried emotions? will it actually heal it? or even change the defenses? to accept your emotions? and i wonder about boredom and too much thoughts in your head. i also found that too much thoughts leads to depression.

Yes it does work on buried emotions. Too many wrong thoughts can lead to depression
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

right now i have to find a way to relive and get all emotions at once. how do i do that? just to see what is missing to get a full heal. if i heal it once will it just stay like that? also have to find out how to get creativity for a meal. haha i'm totally a different person. extremely energetic tho:P

Can't be done all at once--takes time
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well i had pains in all of the body parts or chakra points. but how do i find a lot of emotional stuff, this has to be tested. you sure that i don't need to find more to deal with everything? addiction to research now that's me. well this impatience is certainly something i have to deal with. well something i need to do is to say thank you thank you thank you to everyone dealing with me, for not letting me down and tell me what i need to hear. my own impatience fixed it all, with everyone as backup:) you're a huge part of it tho! bff. you can wonder what that means:p i'm so happy i did not have to put down my ethics to fix this.

You sound like you're feeling much better than before
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

very much better. i nearly forget my negative thoughts. really feels like i'm on the top of the world. i can laugh sometimes without reason, and really i do smile all the time. i feel a bit of pain in neck atm tho, but also my stomach pain feels like it's gone.

Great--hope it hangs on for a long time
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

you have to remind me to do this ACT if i start to struggle!

gonna tell everyone about this, it's so awesome. can't really let things slide on the meditation front. btw you're a world saver to get people like me on the right track:) i know you were the right person from the second time i talk to you. darn life is boring without suffering. without you being a realist who knew where i would turn up.

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so you're saying i was ready to be healed. you shocked me once. you realized how paranoid i was in the start? never again.

I knew you needed help and that I'd have to go slow with you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well you are a fantastic person. and btw you didn't have to be as careful. push me push me. the only thing stopping you from doing it quicker is the rules here tho. you know all the questions about diets was only cause cbt was the way to go and without a life no treatment i thought. guess i had to get a life before my diet is going on track tho. i asked questions about it cause i could not find another way to talk to you. hah guess i was not ready:) so you're totally amazing really:) talking to you saves my life and hopefully make you feel better about yourself. well it's well worth the money:)

We did get off track a lot
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hey yeah you know i thought you could not do anything due to rules.

i talked to you to have someone talk to, and btw i was fine for like a month doing wayne dyer. but all this waiting for institution make me really mad and really agitated. boredom made me totally frustrated. i was so obsessed on doing cbt and do as i was told that i forget why i was talking to you. also trying to save money ruin it a bit. more surpression less reality. my memory was really off as well. i had 2 years of a head filled with emotions, no wonder. blood sugar really was killing me during christmas. so what's your favorite movie? i can't remember half of this period to be honest so not much to do about it.

Don't have just one favorite but Casablanca, The Lion in Winter, Lawrence of Arabia, and most recently Lincoln come to mind
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

world war ones? anything interesting psychological in it?

WWII with Casablanca. Civil War with Lincoln. Ever see One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i wanna see it. stupid netflix don't have anything,

What about The Game with Michael Douglas?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

nope but seen it. one of the better ones. don't know why they let out the best films.

Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman and Spellbound with Gregory Peck are good psychological movies
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

seem i have to look around for something else when it comes to movies unless it's all in norwegian somehow. maybe it's cause it's locked or something cuase i can search it.

Anything else for tonight?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just trying to find something to do for tomorrow. there must be something i can do heh. you know any good books? the movie you talked about i think is a book. i could possibly do exphil on itunes. so is there anything we have not chat about? looking for philosophs atm. that's one of the problems not being depressed. you really do not have anything to say. my delusioned world was way off for 30 yeras.

hmm how about secrets of body language documentary?

The Magus by John Fowles is one you'd like
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

guess i read the book:) or wait it's on usenet, but need to pay:( the magus 1968 right? i got my own virus place.

1967 for the book and 1968 for the movie Talk to you later--bed time
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

take care of yourself. sleep well.

Nite