Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H( Univ of Liverpool),34yrs experience in practice
15267045

I havent been sexually active for a while due to a vehicle

I haven't been sexually active for a while due to a vehicle accident, but I recently noticed some small white bumps around and under the head my penis. It doesn't itch and is not painful.

Can you send attach a photograph of the affected part ?Are you on any medicines for any disease?Have you had similar symptoms earlier?

The common causes of white/flesh coloured bumps would include pearly penile papules,They usually go around the penis head in one or two rows.they are normal and need no treatment.Another cause is Fordyce's spots which are sebaceous glands without the hair follicle.these are harmless and need no therapy.Genital warts due to Human pappillomas Virus may also cause white spots.It would be prudent to see your PCP/Doctor if the spots are symptomatic or persist for long.

I attached a answer without seeing your reply.I may be offline for some time as I have to go to the hospital.Please bear with me.