Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.

Seeinag alot os spots and bluring vision what would cause this? Thank

Seeinag alot os spots and bluring vision what would cause this?

Thank You
Hi there and thank you for the question. I am a Registered Nurse and will be happy to help you today.

Have you had any other symptoms with the spots and blurring vision like headaches or dizziness?

When was your last eye exam?

Do you have any medical conditions?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have some headaches but have had some suines stuff going on. Have had some heavy menstural bleeding and iorn is most likely low. I do have asthma.

Ok and thank you for the reply with the added information.

Some of the most common reasons for blurry vision and/or seeing spots include diabetes and migraine headaches. Of course, there are more serious causes such as stroke or TIA and even Retinal Detachment. We have to list them all, but can't rule out anything online either (of course). I think - given your recent sinus issues, it could possibly be related to that. I din't see you mention if you wear glasses or contacts but infection or inflammation or injury can also cause blurry vision with or without spots.

Another possibility is Glaucoma. I don't know when your last eye exam was but it would be highly advisable to see your eye care health provider as soon as possible to rule out some of these more serious conditions first and then try to find out what is causing the problem. A thorough eye exam will have to be done in order to find out exactly what is going on and the eye exam for this should be painless. But still important to rule out the more serious things first.

Reply back if more info is needed.