Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Practicing Physician, Family Physician for 7 years
6740150

have they come up with anything better then Requip for RLS

have they come up with anything better then Requip for RLS?
Welcome to Justanswer website.
Myself Dr Josh and I am sorry to hear about your problems.

When Requip is not providing relief, then you can choose any of these medications-

1. Horizant 600mg 1 pill) a day , It is U.S. and FDA has approved Horizant (gabapentin enacarbil) Extended-Release Tablets for the treatment of moderate-to-severe primary Restless Legs Syndrome in adults. It is very effective for RLS.
2. Mirapex- It contains pramipexole, and is quite effective in RLS.
3. Low dose opiates
4. Along with this, longer acting benzodiazepine, clonazepam, have found to effective. Taking supplement magnesium would be helpful.

I suggest that you should see your doctor, and decide right dosage of appropriate medication.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.
It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. Leaving a Bonus will be highly appreciated.