Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist
6554558

I easily get tired everday with body pains whether i work or

I easily get tired everday with body pains whether i work or not. It also happens when i wake up every morning. pls i would need your assistance to eradicate this problems. thank you very much
Dear customer,
I am Dr.Charles and I’m happy to help with your question today .I need the following information from you,so that I can provide you the complete & best answer:

Since how long you have these symptoms?
Have you undergone any tests so far?
Is there any known medical illness?
Do you have pain in joints only or its everywhere?

I am online and is waiting for your reply.

Kind Regards-
Dr. Charles
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ABOUT TWO YEARS NOW. HAVE NOT UNDERGONE ANY TEST. THERE IS NO KNOWN MEDICAL ILLNESS. I HAVE THE PAINS ALL OVER MY BODY. THANK YOU.

Dear Corna,
Thanks for the valuable info you had given.I’ve taken a close look at your question & the reply and come up with the following answer:

There are lot many causes of chronic fatigue & body pain you are having.Most common one are:hypothyroidism,sleep apnea and narcolepsy, major depressive disorders, chronic mononucleosis,depression, bipolar affective disorders, schizophrenia,Genetic factors,biochemical abnormalities.

Also it can be due to eating disorders,iron deficiency anemia,autoimmune disease,hormonal disorders,subacute infections, obesity.Without tests & clinical examination,it is difficult to narrow down the diagnosis as tiredness & body pains is a general symptom & does not specify to any particular diagnosis.

You need following tests:

-Hormonal study
-Electroencephalogram (EEG),
-Dexamethasone Suppression test
-Blood tests

The treatment course includes: Moderating daily activity, Cognitive behavior therapy,anti depressant medications,symptomatic treatment. Usually, your doctor will begin with low doses of medication and gradually increase the dose depending on side effects and your response to the medication.Anti depressants may be prescribed accordingly.

Exact diagnosis can only be made after physical & clinical examination.So I advice you to make an appointment with your doctor for these tests & examination to know the exact cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Hope this helped

Your satisfaction is my prime goal and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have.Please feel free to ask if you have any other question.

Thank you for using just answer website.

Kind Regards-
Dr Charles

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please i would like you to prescribe some medications regarding the chronic fatigue- the body pains so i can get relief. i would like to purchase the medicine at the pharmacy. thank you for your kindness and understanding. God bless you.

bye

Dear Corna,
I am happy to answer your follow up question.

The prescription medications will be described by your doctor after the tests & the underlying cause.

Till than take tab. Acetaminophen from the counter/pharmacy.It is available as OTC(over the counter) without prescription & will help you greatly.

Kind Regards-
Dr Charles