Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.
11246089

Hi In one of your previous notes to me you had mention that

QUESTION IS FOR:  Dr. R. Bora

Hi In one of your previous notes to me you had mention that if I take Astragalus it should not be done when I’m taking any steroids = it will neutralize the steroids. I take: 7- Keto (DHEA) Symbiotropin (natural HgH) HCG (sometimes Melatonin Tymulvs DMAE TA 65 Okay here’s the question(s): • ARE ANY OF THE above steroids? • If so which ones? • Was I mistaken about you saying the Astragalus will neutralize steroids? I couldn’t find that information anywhere – in fact a specialist in mixing

Dr. R. Bora :

Hello and welcome, I am happy to help you today.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi

In one of your previous notes to me you had mention that if I take Astragalus it should not be done when I’m taking any steroids = it will neutralize the steroids.

I take:

7- Keto (DHEA)

Symbiotropin (natural HgH)

HCG (sometimes

Melatonin

Tymulvs

DMAE

TA 65

Okay here’s the question(s):

• ARE ANY OF THE above steroids?

• If so which ones?

• Was I mistaken about you saying the Astragalus will neutralize steroids?

I couldn’t find that information anywhere – in fact a specialist in mixing told me that is not the case?

• Anytime one intake might neutralize another pill I’m taking all I would have to do it to take then hours apart and that would fix the problem would it not?

Thank you

Hello, How are you?

DHEA, Symbiotropin , HGH, TA 65 are steroids.

Melatonin

Tymulvs

DMAE

Melatonin is not a steroid.

Astragalus does not netralize the effect of symbiotropin in your body. It just strengthens your immune system and its effect on symbiotropin or other steroid has not been studied extensively to comment on. So, I am did not mean that astragalus neutralizes symbiotropin.

I hope my answer has helped you.

Please remember to choose accept or to rate me excellent service ( 5 or 4 positive rating)to give credit for my answer and time.Bonuses are warmly appreciated.
DMAE is not a steroid but it is converted into a steroid by product.

TA 65 (astragalus) has a steroid framework.

So, honestly speaking there are no scientific studies that confirm that astragalus could interfere with any of the steroids that you are currently taking, but not that this is 100% true because I have not read all the studies.