A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist

Thank you very much!!!! We just checked her hormonal status,

Thank you very much!!!! We just checked her hormonal status, it's absolutely perfect

Thanks for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to try to help you. I've read your other question.

Those are great results. Amenorrhea (absence of periods) is defined as not having had a period by age 16. Since your daughter is only 13 and all her hormones are perfect, she is likely just going to start a little later than some other girls. That is nothing to be concerned about at all. Some young women do not menstruate for the first time until they are 14 or 15 years old. Her pediatrician has likely already noted her Turner stage. You can check out Turner stages here:

If everything else is fine, she is probably just going to be one of those who menstruates late rather than early.

All the best,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much!!!!

You're so very welcome!

Hope the two of you have a great weekend!