Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

What are the causes of having little pinpus on the face and

What are the causes of having little pinpus on the face and when it get to a certain stage, it will go off. later when you are stress it comes back in. what causes it and what is the medication to finally cure it and no longer exist.
Greetings!!

Since when do you have pimples?
Have You tried any treatment?

Dr Arun
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its being when i was in 18-20 years. it was a big ones then but when i became 23 - 24 years. it went. later little ones, let me say tiny ones till now. it goes and comes. i didn't want it to come again.

Hello Mark,

The causes are not ascertainable many times in an individual and following factors have been associated;

1) dry skin
2) environment pollution
3) medications
4) hereditary factors
5) allergic
6) hypersensitivity.

The treatment is dependent on the cause and consist of;

1) excision by minor surgery,
2) laser ablation,
3) topical and / or oral antibiotics,
4) topical or oral retinoids,

Usually laser ablation done by the dermatologist is one of the best way and prevent the recurrence.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

We have recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional. If you have any questions whatsoever, or there is anything I can clarify for you, please temporarily bypass the rating system by clicking “Continue the Conversation” or "Reply."

Clicking either of the lowest two options reflects poorly on me so please reply to me if there is anything else I can do to help before choosing those options. I appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I have provided you. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks so much and is it compulsory to contact the dermatologist or there is medication i can just use to cure it once with reoccurence?

You are very welcome, Mark.

Ideally a dermatologist should be considered so a cause can be ascertained and an ideal treatment according to the cause can be recommended. You may try a course of antibiotics like Doxycycline or Minocycline, meanwhile. The antibiotics occasionally may prevent recurrence for very long duration.

It is privilege assisting you.